Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Awesome jus read all of it... n of course that much awaited agent has to be the 1 n only angad.... amazin ff... i jus luv the whole concept of it!!!!
Chick91 thumbnail
IT IS SOOO ANGAD!!!!!! 😊 😊 GREAT PART AND CONTINUE WHEN YOU CAN!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*dels* thumbnail
hey!
your an awesome writer! do continue soon. its really nice. Its Angad hopefully πŸ˜› it would be fun to see kripa's face lol
*dels* thumbnail

*edited*

double post!

Edited by *dels* - 17 years ago
*dels* thumbnail

*edited*

double post

Edited by *dels* - 17 years ago
popgirl thumbnail
Awesome Fanfic Cntinue soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
angullgrl91 thumbnail
awesome part. its angad, right? cont soon.
fabremixed thumbnail
the next part's first half coming up in a few min. 😊
fabremixed thumbnail
Part 5:-

No sooner had he finished the sentence when the door opened and in stepped the much awaited agent. Kripa couldn't see his entry for her back was facing him. And before she could stand up and greet him, the others stood up to greet him covering his face.

Angad was in a very bad mood. 'First the stupid baggage which did not arrive on time, then the stupid traffic, then the idiot girl who stole my cab and finally another girl wetting my suit. The day can't get any worse can it?' he thought. He knew he was very-very late. But he could not help it. He couldn't enter the conference with his suit drenched. He also knew the conference wouldn't start without him. He hated people waiting for him. He knew the case was highly complicated and had to be dealt with extreme sensitivity and delicacy. He needed a clear and calm mind to explain the case. Thereby he had called up Alex Kinkle and told him that he would arrive a few minutes late.
                A little while later, as soon as he entered the conference room, the other delegates and agents rose up to greet him. He apologized saying, "I am sincerely sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, for making you all wait, but I've really had a rough journey, thanks to a certain Ms. Lindsay Lohan followed by getting drenched due to this agency's certain employee. I hope you forgive me for the delay. Let me introduce myself, I am Agent Angad Khanna in charge of this particular case. And I would really appreciate if you all introduce yourselves. It would be the best if we familiarize ourselves with each other since we would be working with each other for the coming weeks and may be even months." Thus concluding what he had to say, he shook his hand with Alex Kinkle perhaps the only one he recognized. (He hasn't noticed Kripa yet.)

As soon as Kripa heard the voice, she stood rooted on the spot. Her face went pale and blank. She was shocked beyond words. 'The world is sure a small place. Who would have guessed that the idiot's whose cab I've flicked and the person whom I bumped into would turn out to be the same person and also my senior. If Alex found out that the girl was me, I'm done for. He would murder me in cold-blood for being impolite and rude. Hai bhagvan meri madad kar!!!!"She thought furiously. She quickly turned around. Knowing that she did not have a choice for she had to introduce herself she nervously gulped down her saliva waiting for her turn. Boy, dint she want to face him. She knew he would recognize her the moment he set his eyes on her. She realized that she wasn't so nervous even in life or death situation. 'God, what's wrong with me. I am becoming nervous just to face this Mr. Court less. Anyways it's his fault too. He had neither right nor permission to yell at me. So why bother. And anyways, all he has to do is explain the assignment and go back the way he came.' She thought relaxing her nerves.

Now only too people were left to introduce themselves to him. They were a man and a young lady whose back was facing him. The lady appeared nervous for she was twirling a pen in her hand. He wondered what was wrong with her. He realized that he had seen her attire somewhere. But before he could further ponder upon it, the young man stepped forward and introduced himself as Josh Wilson. The other lady had still not turned. He was getting confused. 'What's wrong with her?' he thought. So he stepped forward and touched her shoulder and turned her around and……… πŸ˜• 😑
love_jaan thumbnail
πŸ˜† hahahahahahaha poor kirpa hope he recognizwe her then the fun begins πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ pls conti soon
btw mindblowing job πŸ‘