Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

fabremixed

fabremixed

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:06am | IP Logged

The Coded Alias

Part 1:-

The chilly, cold months of the year were slowly giving way for the chirpy, cheerful spring to take over. The hibernating animals were also awakening. Birds had started flying back to their own homes after their three months period of sleep. School and college goers were enjoying and partying. The world was beginning to look brighter and fresh with vibrant colours sprinkled everywhere. Holi was being celebrated in full swing in Jaipur, the pink city. But amidst this celebration, there was one young man who lacked the will, enthusiasm or joy to celebrate or even pretend to appear happy and gay. He was sitting on his haunches on the edge of the terrace of his huge, massive mansion staring into nothingness. Suddenly a voice called out ?

?Angad are you up there???

Yes, the young man was Angad. Hearing the voice he sighed.

He replied, ?yeah Arun. I am up here. And yeah reduce the decibels.

?What the hell man, we?ve been waiting for you for the past half hour at the cafe. Get a life!!! All you?ve been doing nowadays is sit and stare into space. Boss?s really angry. She?s furious about your current attitude and conduct. Unless you buck up, this mission is really going down the drains. ?..And haan don?t give me any excuses. You?re coming with me downtown right now. Seriously, you?ve changed??.? Arun yelled.

?Huh??

?Angad I am going to kill you?, shouted Arun frustrated. ?Everyone makes mistakes; you?re not the only one.?

?Arun, but what about a mistake which has ruined a person?s life. Of all the people I am the last person who should have done such a thing. Everything is my fault.?

?It wasn?t your fault Angad. The facts were presented to you in such haphazard manner that you were forced to arrive at such a pathetic conclusion?

??Pathetic condition?. See even you think so.?

?Angad we?ll discuss this later. Boss?s really mad. The condition has been rapidly deteriorating in Lithuania. People are being terrorized. There is much civil and political unrest. Riots are breaking out everywhere. The region has become a growing spot of interest for the ?OBF ? directorate? terrorist ring?.?

Arun was suddenly interrupted by a beep from his telephone.

?Was that boss??? Angad asked.

?Yup. Let?s go. I?ll give you the remaining current status of Lithuania on the way.?

?Right?.

Angad?s profile?-

Full Name: - Angad Joshua William Sampath Khanna

Nationality: - Anglo-Indian

Occupation: - Undercover cop working for CBI and an Anglo-Indian-American agency,UIA* which strives to protect and safeguard the countries from terrorist attacks. It is a trusted agency of the UNO.

Parents: -        Father ? Late Maharaja Dilip Khivraj Sampath Khanna,                           

Prince of Rajkot

Mother ? Highly successful and Beautiful Brutisher ?

Naina Joshua Elizabeth Khanna. Loves her son.

Stays in London (after the death of her             

Husband)

Siblings: -      one sister ? Aaliya Khanna. She?s around 20. 

Completing her studies in Atlanta, USA.

Extremely handsome, smart, intelligent, calculative and?s got an impressive personality. A man of few words.  Arrogant at times. But has his feet on the ground. Hates over-smart and know -it-all type of girls. Hardly bothered about finding his dream girl. Considers it a waste of time. Loves his sister and mother. Short- tempered.

Arun?s profile:-

Name: - Arun Kapoor

Nationality: - Indian

Occupation: - Angad?s partner and also his best friend. Also works for the UIA.

An excellent actor and a technician. Loves playing with technology. He is the  head of the records and technology department of UIA in India. Considers Angad to be his brother.

Edited by fabremixed - 10 October 2007 at 4:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Coded Alias -p16Apg26- Angad!!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fabremixed

fabremixed

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hi guys. I'm Prachi. I just loved all the fan fictions posted here. And so i drew inspiration from them and decided that why don't i try one myself. Please do read it and post ure comments.And plz do write if its worth continuing or not. thank u for u time Smile

Shazia_haya

IF-Rockerz

Shazia_haya

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hey it's nice continue soon enough...i'll be wiating n i guess am i the first one to reply...well if yes then yeah......i guess so.....n well i really love this but i don't have much time left so all i can say that plz do continue this n SHOW UR TALENT!! YEAH!!!

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:22am | IP Logged
heya prachi...awsome begnning...seems interesting...plz cont sooon!!! Clap Clap Clap :D

fabremixed

fabremixed

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
                  The Coded Alias

Part 2

"Why do we have to live in dorms?" cried Kripa. She glanced annoyed at the half-opened window at the sights and sounds of laughter and screams from the other college goers. The cool Californian breeze blew threw the window messing up her hair. Her new roommate Aaliya who was an exchange student and had arrived from Atlanta a few hours ago laughed at her annoyance. Kripa had been complaining continuously for the past half hour about the accommodation. Earlier she used to stay at her aunt's house. She was completing her final year at college but due to some housing and domestic problems she had to shift to the dormitory.
        "Kripa, relax and take a chill pill, honey" replied Aaliya mimicking K3G's dialogue. Kripa looked at her but was soon absorbed in her own thoughts. Aaliya had arrived only a short while ago but they immediately clicked and felt that they knew each other for ages. Kripa was kinder glad that she had made a friend that too an Indian after such a long while. Kripa, though the bubbly one in her family rarely mingled with her college mates. She had a reason. Being an undercover agent for US's top security agency CIA was no easy feat. There was much pressure and she could be called in at any time. So even after being part of the various fraternities and sororities in coll., she was hardly an active member.
        "Kripa, are you going to the party hosted by the sophomore's tonight" asked Aaliya.
Kripa was too absorbed in her own thoughts to reply.
                      "Kripa… Kripa … Kripa!!!!!!" Aaliya yelled.
"Huh…, Kya hua, Kyon chila rahi hai yaar."
        "I asked you something. Kahan kho gayi yaar."
"Umm, nothing. And yeah what were you asking?"
'Well I wanted to know if you were coming to the party tonight?"
"I don't know."
"C'mon , its goanna be fun"
"I guess. But I better tell you that the guys around here are pretty wild. My last experience was a bit…umm….. unsettling. So we'd better be careful."
"Ok then that's definite then and haan don't worry after all its Aaliya who is accompanying you.
Yeah "right".

fabremixed

fabremixed

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
guys, this is the first half of part 2. the second half will be updated by evening.plz. do read and comment.
                        thank you.

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:09am | IP Logged
nyc part...kripa an undercover agent coool...cont soon.. Clap Clap Clap

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 1:16am | IP Logged
great part Clap Clap Clap

Post Reply New Post