Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Numera* thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Chapter 5

This weekend happens to be a long weekend of 5 days--away from school. Everyone is really excited—well the kids mainly because there is no college. The Sharma's and Khanna's have to attend a wedding in Goa, the parents are really excited about it but the kids, umm not so much. The wedding is only like two days but they would all hang out there for the remaining three days as well.

The Sharma and Khanna Household consist of lots of yelling mainly because they have to get ready and pack their bags. They all bring their luggage down tossing it towards the men. After lots of persuasion on the kids' part, their parents let them follow Angad's new black Hummer. The parents figured since they are dragging the kids anyways, might as well let them have some fun on the way. Dilip, Surya, Naina and Gayatri all go in Surya's black Mercedes-Benz. One thing is for sure, the kids don't want to listen to slow and old songs on the way and have to sit there in complete boredom on the six hour journey. In the Hummer, Angad and Kripa sit in the front, Kavya and Neev in the middle, and Anjali and Prachi in the back. Their parents have provided them with a map and they all have their cell phones to keep in touch. Angad starts driving while Kripa flipped through CD's and finally lands on Akon's Smack That. Everyone starts singing along to the lyrics.

"I feel you creepin', I can see you from my shadow.
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo.
Maybe go to my place and just kick it, like Taebo.
And possibly bend you over.
Look back and watch me
smack that, all on the floor,
smack that, give me some more,
smack that, 'till you get sore
smack that, oooh.
smack that, all on the floor,
smack that, give me some more,
smack that, 'till you get sore,
smack that, oooh…"

After it ended, then Kripa picks Justin's Sexy Back. The guys can't quite figure out what song it is yet as they listened to the background music until it kind of became apparent which song it is.

I'm bringing sexy back (yea)
Them other boys don't know how to act (yea)…

As soon as the guys hear the lyrics followed by a "yea" they scream on top of their lungs "NOOO!!!!" and Angad quickly changes the song while the girls are complaining. Kripa argues, "Angad put it back!!! I wanna listen!!" Angad gives her a look like that says "eww you have bad taste" Kripa sits back in her seat, "Hmph!" Angad changes it to Fat Joe's Make It Rain.

I'm in this business of terror
Got a handful of stacks better grab an umbrella
I make it rain (I make it rain)
I make it rain on them hoes I make it rain,(I make It rain)

Now since Kripa is already annoyed she really didn't want Angad to listen to a song he liked so she changed it following lots of hollering from the boys side, while the girls are cheering Kripa on. Finally they stop messing with each other and decide to leave the CD player alone and stop touching it altogether.

It gets kind of boring now with lots of sighing. They decide to take a break from the car since it feels sort of suffocating. Angad spots a mall and drives there to relax and walk around, most of all have food since everyone is starving. They are only one third of the way there. Angad is totally tired sitting in the car driving for two hours. It is now going to be Kavya's turn to drive the next two hours and then Neev's turn. All the girls are excited about going to the mall, while the guys just seem interested in the food. They all headed towards the food court and relax for a while enjoying their meals. After finishing the food, the girls go to stores to shop, while the guys go to Abercrombie and Fitch to flirt with some random girls. Kripa finds a really hot red dress and bought it instantaneously. Kripa sees Anjali going crazy buying so many clothes, while Prachi is just looking around. Kripa forced Prachi into the dressing room and makes her try on dresses. There is this one black and white dress that made Prachi look gorgeous and forces her to buy it. The girls decide to check out Abercrombie and Fitch before going to find the guys.

As soon as they enter they look around, totally unaware that the guys were there flirting. Kripa is checking out some jeans and saw a guy all over this girl and whispering in her ear, followed by excessive giggles from the girl. Kripa thought, "OMG get a room!" The girl is dressed in a rather s***ty outfit. The guy seems kinda hot however his face was buried in her hair and neck. She turned around to leave, but stops at the sound of his husky voice, "How bout you give me a call sometime if your around". Kripa turns and sees that it was none other than Angad and feels a pang of jealousy. She ignores it and sees Angad leave the girl and go around the corner in the store. Kripa smirks and goes up the dazed girl and tells her something in her ear and she has a shocked expression on her face and rips up the number in half and walks away. 

Kripa caught up with Angad and slung her arm around his neck and yells, "Hey buddy! Whatcha upto?" Angad smiles slyly, "Oh nothing just flirting, I made this one girl totally fall for my charm" Kripa replies, "Oh that one from a minute ago… yea…. shes not gonna call you" Angad exclaims, "WHAT?! WHY?" Kripa whispers, "Cuz I told her you were gay and the only reason you wanted to date her was to prove your not because your still not out of the closet yet and in denial!" Angad looks horrified and watches Kripa dart out the store with Angad chasing her. Kripa is running all over the mall with an angry Angad on her tail. Kripa sees the elevator open and runs in with the crowd. She sees the door closing and breathes a sigh of relief. Angad figures she must have gone downstairs by the staircase and thought to use the elevator to get there faster, little did he know she is in the same elevator as well. He catches it before the doors are closing and Angad got inside the elevator although it was quite crowded. He thinks he sees a familiar face. He grins, which is followed by a smirk to himself thinking Kripa is so dead now.

ok so that was the next part! lol so i wrote like a couple of the chapters before hand rite and when i was posting this i read the last line and i was eager to find out what happened next LMAO i couldnt stop laughing that i wrote it and dont know what happens next loL! anyways thought i would share my stupidity i found it quite amusing lol! ...oh and leave comments guys!
Edited by Numera* - 17 years ago
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! AWESUM prt!!! like, ALWAYS!!! 👏
👏 LMAO!!! Angad & gay... not out the
closet yet... denial!!! 🤣
i was laughing soooo hard.... i cud barely breathe!!! 😆 OMG... i LOVE
Akon... nd tht song is like my current fav song... Sexy Back WAS my fav
song... but a looong time ago... Yay... Kripa felt 'a pang of jealously'... it
wont b tooo looong before she starts liking him... coz it usually starts
with jealousy... 😉 a blach Hummer.... WOWO!!!! tht is one hot car!!! lol!!!
God... i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna know wht Angad's gonna do to
Kripa!!! 😕 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue soon!!! 😛

<3 Rutu
Dark Love thumbnail
fabb part!!! wedding coolio, i have a feeling this will be reallly funnn!! oh gosh, angad hass myyy car, i love that car!!!!!!!!!! (and its in black...ahhh, im stealing it from him😆)... omggg those wwere all my fave songs!! u know, when im going on a car drive, with my family, to annoy my parents, my sister and i sing smack taht on top of our lungs, and whats funny is that out parents still didnt figuer out taht the song was kinda innapropriate 😆 😆 😆 ..... i loveeeeeeeeeeee llllllllllllllllll those otehr songssss lol!! i think i said that already.. .lol.....nywaysss hahah kripa is sooooo doomeeddd!! gay!! denial, out of the closet, i cant stop laughinggggggg hahahahha🤣🤣  that was a good one!! i should use it.... hmmm someone is jealousss!! woot!! lol!! omg haha, lmao, i hate when that happens, when i jsut write something, and i like talk to myself and go what the heck is gonna happen now? lol!! so yea, continueee sooon, cant wait to see what happens!! 👏 Edited by erier101 - 17 years ago
PassionsKaSh thumbnail
🤣 lolz...ahahhhaa...good tooooo gooooooood!!!!!!!!!
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hehehhee...lolzzz..tht was hilarious.. 😃,,,poor angad..kripa just wasted 10 minutes of his time nd effort.. 😉 im sure tht hes going to get his revenge soon
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Part

it was hillarious 😆
angullgrl91 thumbnail
awesome part. like always. kripa was so funny with angad being gay...luv ur fan fic.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
aWESOME PART...OOOOO.... angad n kripa in 1 elevator... wonder wats gunna happen!!!! 😉 😉 😉
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏 oh my god i miss 3 parts just read it mindblowing 👏 👏 👏
Numera* thumbnail
Originally posted by: berkeleygirl818

OMG!!! AWESUM prt!!! like, ALWAYS!!! 👏
👏 LMAO!!! Angad & gay... not out the
closet yet... denial!!! 🤣
i was laughing soooo hard.... i cud barely breathe!!! 😆 OMG... i LOVE
Akon... nd tht song is like my current fav song... Sexy Back WAS my fav
song... but a looong time ago... Yay... Kripa felt 'a pang of jealously'... it
wont b tooo looong before she starts liking him... coz it usually starts
with jealousy... 😉 a blach Hummer.... WOWO!!!! tht is one hot car!!! lol!!!
God... i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna know wht Angad's gonna do to
Kripa!!! 😕 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue soon!!! 😛

<3 Rutu

lol yea i really like those songs too 😃! lol i had to think of a car that was big enough to fit all six and look cool at the same time hence the black hummer lol.

Originally posted by: erier101

fabb part!!! wedding coolio, i have a feeling this will be reallly funnn!! oh gosh, angad hass myyy car, i love that car!!!!!!!!!! (and its in black...ahhh, im stealing it from him😆)... omggg those wwere all my fave songs!! u know, when im going on a car drive, with my family, to annoy my parents, my sister and i sing smack taht on top of our lungs, and whats funny is that out parents still didnt figuer out taht the song was kinda innapropriate 😆 😆 😆 ..... i loveeeeeeeeeeee llllllllllllllllll those otehr songssss lol!! i think i said that already.. .lol.....nywaysss hahah kripa is sooooo doomeeddd!! gay!! denial, out of the closet, i cant stop laughinggggggg hahahahha🤣🤣  that was a good one!! i should use it.... hmmm someone is jealousss!! woot!! lol!! omg haha, lmao, i hate when that happens, when i jsut write something, and i like talk to myself and go what the heck is gonna happen now? lol!! so yea, continueee sooon, cant wait to see what happens!! 👏

hahaha lol yea my cousin once told me that her other cousin downloaded candy shop for her and he blasted it really loud and he didnt really understand what it meant but lol candy shop is bout anything but a candy shop so yea i was laughing pretty hard when she told me that and the adults were in the next room. lol thanks for the comment! im happy you thought it was funny!

Originally posted by: srk1

🤣 lolz...ahahhhaa...good tooooo gooooooood!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks soooooo much!

Originally posted by: shiv-gauri4eva

hehehhee...lolzzz..tht was hilarious.. 😃,,,poor angad..kripa just wasted 10 minutes of his time nd effort.. 😉 im sure tht hes going to get his revenge soon

lol yea poor angad worked his magic for nothing! thanks hun!

Originally posted by: angelic shaz

awesum
keep it up 👏 👏

thanks a bunch! 😊

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Awesome Part

it was hillarious 😆

THANK YOU! 😃

Originally posted by: angullgrl91

awesome part. like always. kripa was so funny with angad being gay...luv ur fan fic.

lol im glad your liking it so far! lol i love making them do crazy things lol

Originally posted by: nehagupta_9

aWESOME PART...OOOOO.... angad n kripa in 1 elevator... wonder wats gunna happen!!!! 😉 😉 😉

lol well originally nothing big was gonna happen in the elevator but i tweaked it a bit and made it a little more romantic because u guys seemed to be hoping for something. now still nothing major happened but well you'll c when u read it! thanks for the comment!

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏 oh my god i miss 3 parts just read it mindblowing 👏 👏 👏

glad you caught up! yea i wasnt planning on updating so often, but i had prewritten a couple parts so i figured i would post them!
thanks for the comments! i really enjoy reading them lol they are really entertaining! arite so in the next part i tweaked the elevator scene so its a little more longer and well you guys seemed to want to know what happened and didnt want to disappoint by having not much happen... anyways im continuing in a couple minutes! and I WANT COMMENTS! so plzzzzzzzzzz LEAVE COMMENTS even silent readers!!!!! (lol now i know why ff writers get so agitated by having so many views yet so little comments LMAO)