sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
In yesterday's episode they showed that Jassi's 1st love is not Armaan and it is some Sameer.If Sameer turns a new leaf like Armaan(anything can happen in this serial) should she get married to him.So many were/are arguing that one cannot forget their 1st love.If that be the case Jassi's 1st love is Sameer and not Armaan.Pls forget for sometime the original storyline.I just would like to get some comments on this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu thumbnail

That means Armaan in her fourth love.

1) Sameer

2) Armaan

3) Purab

4) Armaan again

Yaar is ladki kaa dimaag kharaab hai kya ?

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I guess that happens in serials ritu!!
may be some more people might get in who loved jassi, u never know with this serials!!😆😆😆
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ritu

That means Armaan in her fourth love.

1) Sameer

2) Armaan

3) Purab

4) Armaan again

Yaar is ladki kaa dimaag kharaab hai kya ?

😆
ritu thumbnail
I really wonder Kekta Kapoor ne koi institute shuru kar rakha hai kya story writing sikhaane ka ? Sab usi ke shaagird lag rahe hai. 😡
ritu thumbnail

Misha aaj haste, haste aaj tumhaare stomach mein pain hone wala hai lagta hai.😆

sanjana thumbnail
The irony is she has fallen in love with two more ppl though she took the oath  that she would never fall in love with anybody(after sameer rejected her love).Papa Billu claims that her Queen Victoria always takes care of the family values.Look what she is doing now hugging Armaan coolly inspite of knowing that he had got engaged to Mallika.
eshasrk thumbnail

Yes even I am wondering what is going on here.

I always thought that Armaan was Jassi's first love, but suddenly some Sameer turns out to be Jassi's first love. So if first love really never dies, then Jassi should marry this Sameer , instead of Armaan. I don't understand the logic anymore.

Esha

radha_18 thumbnail
Jassi fell in love with Sameer because she thought he loved her too and expected him to be her boyfriend, just like first teenage crush. That doesn't mean that she should marry him. She fell in love with Armaan even after knowing that he is engaged, unconditionaly. She did not expect him to love her, to marry her, and that's what I call true love. You ppl must be thinking I am totally mad... i am!
sanjana thumbnail
Do u call infidelity as unconditional love.OMG!!!Remember Papa Billu always boasts abt his queen Victoria that she has high regard for family values.He /nobody else definitely wouldn't like their daughter coolly hugging a man knowing pretty well that the guy is already engaged.From the beginning in the serial Billu's fly has always been boasting that they have been respecting family values.