Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

loveneha_r

Goldie

loveneha_r

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Did you know that the last word of Book 7 is "SCAR". 
Interesting..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amazing news for Book 7 (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitale

I was flipping through channels yesterday and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED??????? On one channel they were showing the biography of J.K. Rowling and I just caught its last 10 minutes. Here is the COOL PART....... She finished the last chapter of Book 7 ...................... But I probably think that it will still take two years to edit, publish that into real book.

Do you all think that she may introduce it earlier.

Comments on this...........

last chapie is written, but everything else is still "unwritten" sadly...but she's gonna start seriously (siriusly..hehe) writing beginning of nxt yr..or ending of this yr

also..in an interview with Emerson (mugglenet) and Melissa (leaky cauldron), she said that she might..might...might...just have to make some changes to the last chp and change the last word (although the story and main point would remain the same...

meha

meha

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sugar bun

yeah... the last word of the last chapter of book 7 is SCAR!!!

I Read that too in JKR interview but she also said that it isnt final coz she still have to edit it!

ejaz's babe

Goldie

ejaz's babe

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
waitin? i mean i can wait as long as i can cuz after the last book there's nuttin left rite?

*~Ish~*

Groupbie

*~Ish~*

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ejaz's babe

waitin? i mean i can wait as long as i can cuz after the last book there's nuttin left rite?

*sigh* sadly, no...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top