Amazing news for Book 7

Posted: 18 years ago

I was flipping through channels yesterday and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED??????? On one channel they were showing the biography of J.K. Rowling and I just caught its last 10 minutes. Here is the COOL PART....... She finished the last chapter of Book 7 ...................... But I probably think that it will still take two years to edit, publish that into real book.

Do you all think that she may introduce it earlier.

Comments on this...........

Yeah, I heard she finished the last chapter... or the last paragraph... something like that. lol. It's cool, but I still think it'll take a while till we get the book out😭 Two years atleast... oh boy I hate waiting!

In her latest press conference she said that last chapter of book 7 is written , but the book isn't yet written .......meaning she has a goal to work towards ....she said she is definately taking a break and won't start the book till end of the year and does estimate it will take 2 years for release . She also said that she will get down to editing the last chapter once she finishes the book .

Incase you want to read the press conf details . i think it was on bbc news . Let me know if you want me to give you the exact site !!
hey indy girl, can I I please have the site for bbc news........ Thanks.
here's the link . http://news.bbc.co.uk
 then in search type in JK rowling interview !!
Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
Yeah i heard that too but JKR said she needed to give more time to her family and go on a vacation and then seriously edit the book 7
yeah... the last word of the last chapter of book 7 is SCAR!!!
Did you know that the last word of Book 7 is "SCAR". 
Interesting..
Originally posted by mitale

I was flipping through channels yesterday and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED??????? On one channel they were showing the biography of J.K. Rowling and I just caught its last 10 minutes. Here is the COOL PART....... She finished the last chapter of Book 7 ...................... But I probably think that it will still take two years to edit, publish that into real book.

Do you all think that she may introduce it earlier.

Comments on this...........

last chapie is written, but everything else is still "unwritten" sadly...but she's gonna start seriously (siriusly..hehe) writing beginning of nxt yr..or ending of this yr

also..in an interview with Emerson (mugglenet) and Melissa (leaky cauldron), she said that she might..might...might...just have to make some changes to the last chp and change the last word (although the story and main point would remain the same...

Originally posted by sugar bun

yeah... the last word of the last chapter of book 7 is SCAR!!!

I Read that too in JKR interview but she also said that it isnt final coz she still have to edit it!