Harry Potter

(Spoiler alert) Dumbledore

ejaz's babe thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
after all that  pain that Dumbledore went though i mean the potion that he drank in the Pensieve and then he died by snape since stupid  Malfoy cudnt do it.....after all the pain and sufferin harry didnt get the horcrux did he? if was a plan to get Dumbledore! Just like sirius! Edited by PixieDust91 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Rashmi* thumbnail

Uh-oh, major red flags going up here.

One - please edit the subject of your thread. The moderators have a pinned topic asking that no spoilers be given away in the thread title.

Two - please, no swearing/cursing.

Three - please post a spoiler warning.

Yeah, I was kind of miffed when Dumbledore died and Harry didn't get the Horcrux. However, I think JKR knows what she's doing... Dumbledore's death, however horrible, is what JKR deems neccessary. I can't say that it was a plan to kill Dumbledore, because I doubt that, but who knows?

Edited by *Rashmi* - 18 years ago
Lamasat thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Rashmi*

Two - please, no swearing/cursing.

yah man seriously

Charmed1 thumbnail
Click on this:Dumbledore IS alive!!!!!!!!for evidence

*Rashmi* thumbnail
^ That's a great website, Charmed. I think it has some awesome evidence. 
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

yep!that was an awesome website!it was www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

right?it was fantastic!i loved that "dumbleodre clues"

"snape clues"

it encouraged me to think that my dumbledore is not dead!

but as u said ejaz's babe, how can dumbledore b trapped like sirius?he is the greatest ever wizard!never.that cant happen.he cannot make so many mistakes all on a sudden!

sugar84 thumbnail
Dumbledore IS NOT DEAD! He can't have died this way.. He's the greatest wizard ever.. I think this is a plan that snape and Dumbledore decided to do..
loveneha_r thumbnail
Accept it guys...I did! Dumbledore is dead. Rowling would not have killed off a character whom she said she liked so much just to fool us. Harry could not stay in the shadow of DD any more. In book 7 I think we will see how strong and powerful Harry really is.
lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveneha_r

Accept it guys...I did! Dumbledore is dead. Rowling would not have killed off a character whom she said she liked so much just to fool us. Harry could not stay in the shadow of DD any more. In book 7 I think we will see how strong and powerful Harry really is.

i agree half heartedly with u.abt rowling wanting harry to face voldy alone.but dumbledore himself noes harry will have to face voldy alone one day or the other.he was not going to help harry in dueling voldy.he  was giving harry a mental support whivh only dumbledore can give.

also dumbledore is the greatest ever wizard and i just cant digest the fact that he made many mistakes that too in 1 evening.

please do visit the site i recommended if u have not and if u can give the answers of those questions,i too will be ready to accept dumbledore is gove 4ever.

Nishani thumbnail
I have a feeling we will be surprised in Book 7 and hopefully we may have Dumbledore back!

I mean how can a world famous and best ever wizard die just like that!

Maybe JKR has something up her sleeve for us. I mean, all we can do is hope!