Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
ok guys here we go epi no 7...

after rohan sings his romantic song he takes kituu to the dinning place in boat and makes her sit and comes close to her(well they heve their dinner and both are looking at each other for a long time nearly moringn has come)..now kituu is closing her eyes and rohan comss near and says "what are u thinking!" kituu blushing closes her eyes and says "nothing!" rohan says ok and takes her hand and kisses ,kituu opens her eyes in disappaointment and says "well for this some much hype eh?" rohan smiles and says "eat ur dinner !!!" both smile..well then rohan says "kituu our life has changed so much,i never thought that i will meet mohalawali girl playing cricket and become her deewana in such a way that life without her is unthinkable!!so many things have happened but i have always loved u and u only.."kituu says "me too!"rohan says "who told eh" kituu asks "what who told?",rohan says "well u blushed with mr.yuvraj dont u remember lady?i have supposed to be on honeymoon and every moment i was thinking of u and here u flirted with yuvraj eh" kituu says "rohan what are u saying!!how could u " rohan intrrupts saying "well it is true u nearly accepted yuvi marriage proposal and also dreamnt of him..dont say u did not i know it..(rohan acts angry)..kituu becomes sad and angry ,then rohan comes close "hey sweet heart u think i will doubht eh,i was missing ur angry coz in angry u look even more beautiful u know ",kituu sees him and in angry also blushing says "dont ever say that again otherwise.." rohan ssys "otherwise what " and comes very close to her "otherwise what kituu tell me " he is looking at her romantically ,well kituu is lost in thought(now near sunrise has come..)well rohan goes near to kituu when suddenly a voice jerks him saying "hey saab ur time up,lot of people have come for jogging here so please come out.."it is watchamn of the place and prabakar treis to stop him but to use..now the boat also reached the other side,it is comes to rest...kituu opens her eyes ans says "better luck next time mr.rohan kapoor"and goes ..now well (all AV fans ,rohan coming out in his sleeveless shirt with his arms and romantic look,well AV fans is it ok with AV new look πŸ˜‰ )rohan comes out and the sun is just rising and lot of young nad old people with children have come for jogging and to see sunrise..
    well now rohan comes out as sun rising he catches kituu hand ,evryone seeing,he pulls her towards him and says "who says next time " and in front of evryone kisses kituu right on her lips..the sun exactly hass risen and rohan is kissing kituu on her lips..everyone is shocked and few old ladies nearly faint prabakar is shocked and the watchman opened his mouth in shock..rohan then realses himself from her,kituu is shocked! with tears rohan catches her and says "my sweet heart this is our love nishan we have made our love know to the whole worl d with the Lord(sun) giving his blessings to us..this day is a special day kituu and now whole world will remember it.."kituu cries and hugs rohan saying "i am the luckiest girl in the world,even if i die now,"rohan stops saying "no we both can never be seperated and it is a promise" and hugs kituu...well a young kid comes and says "wow uncle ji well done!!!what a kiss hollyhood just lost its place!!!i thought u were no 1 in crime solving now here also no1..all the best uncle ji" he shakes hand with rohan and kituu is blushing..well many guys come andf congragulate both of them..well one of the guys says "yaar be careful dont ever show rohan kapoor photo or his video anywhere to ur girl otherwise we are gone yaar!!"look there ,where girl sasy "amn he is so cute i will faint "..many girls try to cover him kituu gets a bit angry ,rohan then says "sorry girls i have an important appointment now so meet u later.."one girls asks "what important" he says "well i need to get a pehu for himself so i need to make a lot hardwork for it.."kituu is blushing and slightly slaps him,rohan says " so kituu ji lets go we have an important work u know ,i need my pehu from u so lot work to be done!!saying this he lifts kituu and takes her to the car and kituu is blushing and evryone clapping...then amndy comes and says to prabakar "leaqrn something from our boss..he is perfect in everything!"rihan while going gives an eye signal to prabakar saying "thanks yaar!!!now u enjoy" prabkar blushingly acknowledges as mandy keeps her hand on prabakar shoulders ..and the epis ends!!!

so guys now what will happen next!!!keep guessing nad waiting!!!   πŸ˜‰
armaanasya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey jai,ur epi was really gud n omg u made rohan n kituu kiss each other finally(lip to lip) 😳 😳 😳
suse thumbnail
hi jai ur epi was really damm gud i cud imagine d romance bwt dem and tat kiss seen 2 gud πŸ˜›   πŸ˜³
fenton thumbnail
hai u are reallly good and u are making this ksjh part 2 so intersting
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jai the TV census board is too strict. So beware of them πŸ˜†
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yaaar on screen kiss not applicable for Indian Tv πŸ˜† ur producers will sack u bcoz after this ppl will oppose it like nething
πŸ˜† '

But I loved it 😳

Waiting for next one πŸ˜›
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
luuuuuuv d epi but kisses not allowed in indian tv....
dey'll kill u........
lol......................
awesum epi again i was blushin 😳 all d way....
w8in 4 d nxt 1
rock on....................... πŸ‘
tauqee thumbnail
Nice episode Jai but it was looking Imran Hashmi's movieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I must say that how much Kituu writer kept RK seperate, you are keeping as much close them to each other😳
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum epi man
but i couldnt identify d song......
but d epi was rokin man
wen is d pehu cumin????????????
lol.............
rokin man....jai awesum epi
hope d nxt 1 has a gr8 song too
hey listen i like a song dat vivah ka humari shaadi mein
its a guud song u could hva used dat
but jai u rok man awesum epi n again i was blushin all d way....
w8ing for d nxt 1
hope it cums soon......