shame on kali

sannakayani thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

well guys did u c kali's reaction yesterday?

well let me explain when kumud was married to garv kali did the same thing, she was after garv but even though garv didn't mean anything kumud always got the wrong idea....

but yesterday garv was only trying to help kumud when kali waked in and got the wrong idea but it serves her right cuz she deserves it garv and kumud are made 4 each other πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radh thumbnail
u are right absouletely.kali needs a thorough mental health checkup because any blind person can tell that garv and kumud are made for each other
TiN24 thumbnail

Exactly!

I really don't care about what Kali thinks or not, what I am even more pissed off about is how everyone else is acting like Garv's parents, abbay, kusum (especially) and everyone else. Forget Kali being blind, but everyone else is older and wiser, they should know right from wrong.

Can't they see that what kali did and what she is doing is disgraceful to their family and in general. Everyone is worried about what Kumud was doing in Garv's bedroom (even though she was his wife) BUT no one cares or looks over the fact that WHAT THE HELL WAS KALI DOING IN GARV'S ROOM ALL THIS TIME AND WHAT SHE DID WITH HIM IN THE HOTEL???????????????????? Kumud was married to Garv, she has every right, but Kali is just a slut and a homewrecker. 😑

Why doesn't anyone yell at Kali and say what you did was far more shameful then kumud. Kumud was drunk and not in her senses. So what if Garv came to help her out....how many times did garv bail kali out of trouble.........WHEN HE WAS MARRIED TO KUMUD??????????😑

Obvioulsy I can go on and on as to how stupid all this is turning out to be. Kusum out of all people was getting upset at Kumud? Did she easily forget what Kali did. Kumud used to be Garv's wife and didn't even do anything with him.......she was drunk for God's sake. But why doesn't Kusum remember that Kali also stayed with Garv not only probably in his room, but his freakin' house while he was still married to Kumud. Kali ruined her own sister's life by having relations with her sister husband.......which technically would be her brother-in-law...........you can't get any disgusting then that.🀒

tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You guys, I am with you all with 100%.

That Kali should be slapped once by Garv. I mean she was slapped by Abhay and Mahi but why not Kumud and Garv. What does she think of herself. I mean when Garv and Kumud were "married" she went to seduce Garv and slept with him. She couldn't hink about Kumud. But now when Garv just hugged Kumud, she is all showing off as being upset, c'mon she wasn't even married. And she was saying that she used to think that Garv still loves her. When did Garv say that he still loved Kali. She couldn't see that he had been crying for Kumud ever since they seperated. Uff....this Ekta Kapoor is going all nuts with Garv and Kumud's relationship.

Please, guys would you respond to my reply. Today is my first day here and I like this link already.

TinaπŸ˜›

xsonyxo thumbnail
That whole scene was just stupid with Garv and Kali, " I thought you still loved me, but you're still in love with Kumud..." It's so obvious he's still in love with Kumud! Kali, along with crazy, you are stupid. I don't even know why Garv was in love with Kali in the first place, because even then she was a freak..! Kali, either become good so you can deserve Garv, even though I think it's too late, or Garv leave her. You're like blind in front of her! When he finds out Kali faked her pregnancy, he's gonna have a huge shock. Kali deserves a slap by Garv.
sannakayani thumbnail

yeah l also agree with every one of u πŸ‘

i mean come on look at her yesterday she saw a bleedin photo of kumud and garv together and them fake tears just ome rolling own her bloody cheek....

go and get a life of ur own kali and stop interfering with garv and kumud cuz u can never  beat their standards.

kumud is doing all this cuz of kali she has made garv hate her cuz of what she said the other day and that is not true cuz she still loves garv plz ekta make garv and kumud get back together they are made 4 each other.

dolly1211 thumbnail
This serial doesnt have any logic.. so there is no point in we raising such questions.. wat say guys!! 🀒
radh thumbnail
really hoping that kali gets the punishment she deserves andkumud gets her family(in this order garv,kkusum and abhay).
meghavi thumbnail

I dont like Kali  ..how can she go so low to sleep with her sisters husband?  Kali is reallly a slut.  TIN 24 i agree with u..