-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
I THINK THAT CHO DOESN'T DESERVE HARRY . SHE IS SORT OF SELFISH. WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Ugh...Cho keeps turning on the water-tap at every opportunity.😭 Anyway, she will never get together with Harry...she was just on rebound after Cedric's death and she was using Harry as her cushion. She is still in love with Cedric, IMO.
loveneha_r thumbnail

yeah true cho was still in love with cedric...but didnt she and harry break up coz at the end of book5 she starts going out with someone else....

Samona thumbnail

i hate cho. she acted so stupid in the fifth book, just like a baby.

my favorite harry quote in the book (just so you kno, he's referring to cho when he says this):  "Why does she have to bring up a subject that makes her act like a human hosepipe?"

i thought that was hilarious when i first read it. 

by the way, has anyone seen the person who's going to play cho in the movie? i have, and i'm not too sure if i'm going to like her as cho.

rabeeak2003 thumbnail
I don't lke cho😑! she doesn't deserve Harry. and sorry samona I don't know.
Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=loveneha_r]but didnt she and harry break up coz at the end of book5 she starts going out with someone else....[/quote]

Well, technically, they were never really dating (except for that disastrous Valentine's Day date at Mme Puddifoots) and Yeah, she started going out with Micheal Corner at the end of the 5th book.

[quote=Samona]has anyone seen the person who's going to play cho in the movie? i have, and i'm not too sure if i'm going to like her as cho.[/quote]

I'm not sure which Cho you're talking about...I saw pics of at least 2 possible candidates...Do you remember the name of the actress?

*Anjali* thumbnail
also, does anyone know who is playing Parvati and Padma Patil?? πŸ˜‰
Monaji thumbnail
Somehow I don't like Cho Chang a lot....
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i dont like cho either everytime harry tries to speak with her she cries and thats not fair (to harry)
alia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
frankly speaking i dont like cho either, but i dont think its her fault if she remembers cedric everytime she sees harry cos harry was the last guy with him when he died.