Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I THINK THAT CHO DOESN'T DESERVE HARRY . SHE IS SORT OF SELFISH. WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CHO CHANG" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Ugh...Cho keeps turning on the water-tap at every opportunity.Cry Anyway, she will never get together with Harry...she was just on rebound after Cedric's death and she was using Harry as her cushion. She is still in love with Cedric, IMO.

loveneha_r

Goldie

loveneha_r

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:56am | IP Logged

yeah true cho was still in love with cedric...but didnt she and harry break up coz at the end of book5 she starts going out with someone else....

Samona

Groupbie

Samona

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

i hate cho. she acted so stupid in the fifth book, just like a baby.

my favorite harry quote in the book (just so you kno, he's referring to cho when he says this):  "Why does she have to bring up a subject that makes her act like a human hosepipe?"

i thought that was hilarious when i first read it. 

by the way, has anyone seen the person who's going to play cho in the movie? i have, and i'm not too sure if i'm going to like her as cho.

rabeeak2003

IF-Dazzler

rabeeak2003

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I don't lke choAngry! she doesn't deserve Harry. and sorry samona I don't know.

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveneha_r

but didnt she and harry break up coz at the end of book5 she starts going out with someone else....

Well, technically, they were never really dating (except for that disastrous Valentine's Day date at Mme Puddifoots) and Yeah, she started going out with Micheal Corner at the end of the 5th book.

Originally posted by Samona

has anyone seen the person who's going to play cho in the movie? i have, and i'm not too sure if i'm going to like her as cho.

I'm not sure which Cho you're talking about...I saw pics of at least 2 possible candidates...Do you remember the name of the actress?

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
also, does anyone know who is playing Parvati and Padma Patil?? Wink

Monaji

Monaji

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Somehow I don't like Cho Chang a lot....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top