Fan Fictions

Fan-Faction(Angad Have Niece)#2 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

mehvishrainbow2

Goldie

mehvishrainbow2

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Last Episode
Dilip & Naina want there kids back home again there kids is happy that they forgive them so they all decide to go back to there parents home.Later Angad call his mom and say if you don't mind then can our dadi stay in khanna house.if yes then we will live with you both and Naina relpy to Angad ok then he hang up phone and told his dadi that you are going with us.Now Angad family,Kartika and rest of people live there happily after.

THE END
                                                    LAST
                                                           EPISODE
                       GOOD BYE

Tell me how u like my story and happy to finishe my story

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan-Faction(Angad Have Niece)#2 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top