Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks Saba, I really liked the way you combined it!  I couldnt find the first post by sania4sujal, I think they have changed the names now..

"The residents of the house are full of life and there is nothing but love in their hearts. This is the house of khan Bahadur Azeem Ahmed Khan who lives with his wife Jahan Ara Khanum, son Nadeem, daughter in law Tasneem & a very sweet grandson & granddaughter."

All this part is not there at all... I think they have now changed from brother to a friend "wasti" and no son for him... "There are also others in the house such as his widowed daughter ladli Begum & Jahan Ara's B rother Qurban Ali and his only indolent son Irfan & a whole battalion of servants..."

I wonder where she got the article.. its quite interesting to see the changes being made Smile

Amreen

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sada Suhagan Epi 3 Update (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top