Baby’s day out - Rahul Gandhi

Posted: 16 years ago

Dear Friends!

Rahul Gandhi is definitely a person whom the world is watching!All are interested in knowing him and in hearing his views including the critics!The reason is he is from the famous GANDHI FAMILY which was in power in our country ,INDIA for several years!

Earlier he went his mommy and then he spoke like parrot some words practiced well in home. But this time he is going individually to campaign for the congress party in UP.Day by day his ignorance is coming out!

Earlier about the babri masjid now about INDIA _PAK_ BANGLADESH issues the comments made by him show his ignorance!

See this;

'Family man' Rahul Pak(s) a punch in poll speech

CNN-IBN
Posted Sunday , April 15, 2007 at 10:16 Updated Sunday , April 15, 2007 at 11:06
Email Print
LOTS IN A NAME: Rahul indicates Congress was intrumental in splitting Pakistan.

People who read this also read

New Delhi: First it was his comments on Babri Masjid and former prime minister Narasimha Rao that kicked off a storm in the heated battleground of Uttar Pradesh, and now Congress MP Rahul Gandhi has made another statement that is likely to generate much debate.

On his campaign tour in the poll-bound state, Rahul once again sought to remind voters of the 'great Gandhi contribution' in the formation of India's polity.

"Once my family decides something, it doesn't go back. Whether it's about India's freedom, dividing Pakistan or taking India to the 21st century," he said.

The Congress MP from Amethi was campaigning for party candidate Praveen Singh Aron contesting from Bareilly Cantt.

BJP was the first to react to the statement and said Rahul's statement shows his obsession with his family name.

"What Rahul Gandhi is saying is an exhibit of a monarchic mindset. He only thinks of family and thinks history has been written by Gandhis. In fact, he includes Mahatma Gandhi too in this. If they (Congress) take "credit" for Pakistan division then they should also take the blame of partioning India. They don't see country beyond family and are so involved in the game that all their office bearers become unimportant. Does that means Lal Bahadur Shastri and Narasimha Rao were nobodies? Talking about party is okay as it represents a heirarchy. Here's the talk is all about family," said BJP leader Prakash Javadekar.

The echoes of Rahul's statements were also heard in Pakistan and journalists in that country told CNN-IBN that the comments may kick off a storm.

Rahul's statement also makes clear that he is trying to drive home the point that Congress remains the political party of maximum significance in India.

However, political analysts see a larger goal behind these comments. They say the party is looking at the Lok Sabha elections that will happen two years from now.

In one of his earlier road show speeches, Rahul had claimed that had any Gandhi family member been in power during 1992, the Babri Masjid would not have been demolished.

The statement came under attack with political rivals saying this was a condemnation of Narasimha Rao and showed a 'mindset' that none outside the family could provide governance.

http://www.samachar.com/showurl.php?rurl=http://www.ibnlive. com/news/family-man-rahul-paks-a-punch-in-poll-speech/top/38 577-4.html?xml&news='Family%20man'%20Rahul%20Pak(s)%20a% 20punch%20in%20poll%20speech&pubDate=Sun%2C+15+Apr+2007+ 12%3A39%3A44++0100&keyword=ibn_home

Do you still think Rahul Gandhi can be a good leader ?

Don't you think people in politics that too from a famous family should be careful in speaking ?

Do you think Priyanka is better than Rahul?

Please feel free to putforward your views!

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 16 years ago
reminds me of Rajiv gandhi's " naani yaad dila denge " speech... 😆

Bachcha hai abhi, uchhal kood machaa rahaa hai. 😆

But his arrogance is amazing...he speaks as if yeh desh uske baap-dada ki jaagir hai. 😡

Here is the video of his speech.... http://www.ibnlive.com/videos/38577/family-man-rahul-paks-a- punch.html

Pakistan may take objections to his speech...bec'se he says "yaa phir Pakistan ko todne ka kaam ho..." 😆

Edited by SolidSnake - 16 years ago

Originally posted by SolidSnake

Bachcha hai abhi, uchhal kood machaa rahaa hai. 😆

But his arrogance is amazing...he speaks as if yeh desh uske baap-dada ki jaagir hai. 😡

yehh deepak 😆 30+ baccha hai abhi politics ki padhayi padh raha hai and his syllabous contains the lessons of his family only

😡

Rahul Gandhi is a another seedi for a new Videshi Bahu jo kalko hamaare desh ko chalayegi

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 16 years ago

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Do you still think Rahul Gandhi can be a good leader ?

Never.....he is enough old to understand politics, younger ppl than him can become good leader than him 

but as we all know congress will always stand after him so chahe accha ho bura ho bardashat karna padega😡

Don't you think people in politics that too from a famous family should be careful in speaking ?

yes ofcourse,

Do you think Priyanka is better than Rahul?

ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain but priyanka is more clever than Rahul

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 16 years ago
This is hilarious! 😆 😆

Interesting move; I wonder if he has read "The Prince". Politics and politicians are amusing! 😆

Persy

Originally posted by TallyHo

reminds me of Rajiv gandhi's " naani yaad dila denge " speech... 😆

care to shed some more light on it? How about also what he said on tv after Indira Gandhi's death? I forget, but I think I read it had created quite a stir too.😕 I don't know... all this melodrama happened the year I was born.😳😆

Persy

Edited by reeps - 16 years ago
Originally posted by reeps

care to shed some more light on it? How about also what he said on tv after Indira Gandhi's death? I forget, but I think I read it had created quite a stir too.😕 I don't know... all this melodrama happened the year I was born.😳😆

Persy

this particualr speech was at a rally and he mouthed the now (in) famous line in context of foreign powers ( read pakistan) trying to destabilize india. It was quite Howlarious!!😆

That we have several folks who VOTE for such crops and occasional weeds of political farms says a lot about us 😛 ..
why just blame the baby-politician for beings  clueless?

Coming to the title of the topic, if baby's day out is anywhere in Northern CA, I would be delighted 😉😉
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
The baby is really out.... i think.... 😉