Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Yeh Dosti

Laksh and Manthan

BY MADIHA SHAH Smile

manthan is ruff but deep down has a heart of gold and is in love with sapna but doesnt get along with nakul

laksh is a caring ,sweet and sensitive guy and is in love with kt and is also best friends with manthan

kt is a sweet girl and is in love with laksh

sapna is a sweet and caring girl and loves manthan

nakul is in love with sapna and tries breaking manthan and sapna apart he hates manthan and cant stand him

PART 1

hey guys im making a ff of manthan and laksha i hope u like it

manthan is walking down da road and laksh is oppisite him and manthan goes to cross the road and sees laksh and gives him a dirty look laksh gives a bright smile to him and manthan says something in his head ( man why is dis lover boy smiling at me ) manthan is walking and suddenly sees a car and is standing in the middle wot da laksh sees and shouts Manthan  move !!!!and jumps in the middle and saves manthan  ahhhhhhhh umm yaar laksh you saved my life and hugs laksh and soon relised he is huging laksh and lets go and tries to act kool umm yeh thanks for saving my life but it still doesnt mean im ganna be nice to u and if u tell anyone about this about wot dat i gave u a jappi(hug) ur seriously ganna get beats anyways thanks bye and gives laskh a smile and den a dirty look

soon they return home and tulsi enters laksh manthan kitne deer lagayti laksh why are you bleeding manthan looks at laksh umm nothing tulsi dadi i fell down oh okay and manthan why are your clothes dirty umm woh i fell down heheh just like laksh okay go and get changed manthan leaves

laksh goes to meet ba hi ba oh mera kisna wots wrong nothing something must be going on umm ba you no everthing well i dont no its manthan ab kya kiya osne what did he do now ?? nothing laksh tell the whole story to ba and says i dont no when he huged me i felt dat there was another side to him and his not bad i felt like i found my brother but den he just messed everything up later but in some way i no that he wont forget what i did for him aacha you both was hugging are you sure your not in love with him LOLba !! tum bi na

hi guys tell me if u like it

too be continued Smile

PART 2

this is part 2 of yeh dosti i hope u like it

manthan is in a club with his friends and after 5 minutes laksh enters manthan isnt that your cousion umm  whats his name umm loli no lucky wait umm oh laksh yeh thats it i dont no what your talking about i dont no this boy never seen him in my life Confused soon laksh sees manthan and smiles manthan sees and gives a dirty look laksh comes towards manthan(oh god please tell me his not coming here hi manthan hey yaar i thought you said you didnt know him um um what nonsence laksh says his like my brother were tight man right manthan ?? yeh what ever Angryand thinking in his head man go away his friends start talking to laksh manthan gets bored and starts drinking a lot

manthan here take a orange juice remember what happend last time you drank so much manthan gives a sarcastic smile your not my mum laksh does a sad puppy face okay fine im taking the juice laksh smiles so laksh you must know a lot about manthan yeah i guess you can say that manthan goes to the bathroom so laksh anything embrassing happend with manthan like really funny oh well there was this one time when he was really tried and wasnt botherd to wear any clothes so he was wearing his underwear and didnt relised  what he was wearing and walked outside when it was dewali and everybody was outside and lots of guest and everyone started laughing soon he relised he was wearing his underwear and ran and then a sunk came and manthan was stinking puff his friends started laughing ha ha ha dat was funny man yeh now when the aunties see him they call him chadi sab ha ha ha manthan came back whats so funny guys chadi sab what who telled you this Embarrassed laksh ha ha ha laksh sorry man they wanted to know another one of manthans friend came hey man wow look at that girl yeh shes okay wait ill be back im just going to see her im just getting a drink says laksh okay go right ahead the bar is right down there ----> yeh i know chadi sab shut up now !!!

laksh gets a drink and by accident spills it on manthans friend what the hell do you think your doing umm sorry you better be soon laksh sees that manthans friend is being offfensive and abusive to a girl the girl goes to laksh save me please and manthans friend is just about to slap the girl when laksh comes look man leave her alone no not you again i have to teach you a lesson now manthans friend starts hitting laksh den laksh kicks him and manthan friend hit laksh really hard oy manthan look your cousion is getting beated up yes !! i mean yeh soo what should i do go and help him soon manthan cant take it and sees laksh in pain move out of my way and beats up his friend and saves laksh sorry he says to his friend but well you better well just stay away from my brother if  you even touch him ill break your hands come laksh thanks manthan its okay come lets go okay are you okay look your bleeding a lot let me see if theres a hospital down here somewhere no its okay no its not okay look your in pain and i cant see you in pain why ??? because i care for you thats way laksh is suprised Shocked manthan thinks what the hell did i say awww aww man i love you hey man im not like tha laksh laughs i was just jokin sure you whats wrong cant we be nice to eachothers yeah but i enjoyed making fun of you jokin look we both are like brothers so we should be good to eachothers now give me a japppi what hug man Hug they both hug and soon the whole parivaar comes and sees oh my god are you seeing what im seeing yes laksh and manthan stop hugging um we was just no need to explain its good to see you both like this nukul says i cant bealive your friends with this this idot hey dont talk about my brother like that what im your brother not him you both are and if you say anything bad about manthan not ones ganna be worser then me manthan looks at laksh and smiles Smile ba says laksh are you still sure your not in love with him everyone starts laughing laksh says i do love him beacuse his my brother well just like my brother

hope you liked it

love madiha

Edited by babygirl - 15 December 2007 at 11:11am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yeh dosti laksh &manthan" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
awesome!!continue soon!

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged

=]

Edited by babygirl - 20 May 2009 at 4:01pm

badlass101

Groupbie

badlass101

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey babygirl dats reli gud do continue

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
             PART 3

Manthan and laksh begin to be great friends and brother
but nukul didnt like this and wanted to break them apart and tried to make a plan
nukul - hi laksh how are you bro
laskh - yeh im fine k bye im going to meet manthan
nukul - wait up its about manthan laksh stopped and nukul carried on umm well how well do you know manthan he might be planning something i mean his been rude to you all his life and now his being nice i mean do you trust that animal
laksh laughed bro dont worry i no manthan very well dont forget ive been living with him all my life to and his a great person i mean i thought he was rude and had no feelings but his actually pretty kool so nukul think before you say something why dont you come along u might get to know manthan and maybe you will
start liking him
nukul - yeah sure ill come he said sarcasticly but this was one of his evil paln laskh was suprised okay come but first you need to get ready i mean that outfit you got to be kidding a pink shirt and green pants oh my god you will be a laughing stock you need to be kool lookinh like me and manthan by the way where going to that hot new club in town manthan came inside laksh room
manthan - what is this yaar come where getting late
laksh - wait nukul is coming to
manthan laughed nukul in a club hahhha laksh start laughing to nukul was filled with anger at least tell himn to change his clothes i mean i no i told him to they began to laugh manthan said dont worry nukul ill donate to you hahaha

to be continue plz reply

Edited by babygirl - 15 December 2007 at 12:27pm

-mango-

IF-Dazzler

-mango-

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Clap

xoxsubhaxox

IF-Dazzler

xoxsubhaxox

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap gr8 job!!! Big smile
i saw the title and started laught..manthan laksh..yeh dosti?? LOL so i had to read ur ff..and i love it!
plz cont soon Wink

babygirl

babygirl

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
                   PART 4

manthan and laksh waited for nukul as he was getting ready manthan wot is dis yaar nukul man his taking his time i know but he need the time i mean remember what he was wearing manthan and laskh start laughing but after a minute stopped nukul came out wearing some rideiculous nerdy clothes
as soon as nukul walked in manthan and laksh brusted out laughing omg you have to be kidding ha ha ha
nukul - whats so funny this is the latest look
manthan - yeah 200 years ago welcome to the 21st centery nukul was brusting with anger but didnt show it
manthan - dont worry man you can borrow my clothes but dont give it back i dont want to catch your desase ha ha ha
nukul - very funny Angry
after 15 minutes they all reached the club manthan and laksh said to nukul look plz try to act kool coz we have a reputation so like you no they all went inside
yo dis is a sick club
nukul - its okay its a bit crowded and lots of smoke
manthan and laksh laughed da thats wot its all about look around you theres fine girls all around
nukul - oh
yeh now you get it
nukul - yeah but laksh wot about kt
laksh - wot about her she wont mind if im having fun or dancing with gals just take a chill pill and i asked her permisson she said its okay
manthan - man this boy needs to relax lets dance come
laksh and manthan started dancing and nukul was standing in one place and didnt like the atmosphere
nukul - laksh can we go home
laksh manthan - wot we only just got here manthan saw one of his friend that was a girl and told her to dance with nukul
soon nukul and the girl called anita was dancing he felt soo nervous because he couldnt bealive he was dancing with such a beautiful girl
anita - you want a drink he said sure she handed over the drink to him he holded it and spilled it on anita
anita - wot da hell you spoiled my dress you no how expensive this dress woz !!! Angry
manthan - just kool down anita and you nukul cant you see where your going you fool
laskh - yeah wots wrong with you man we shouldnt of even brang you to this club they both left
manthan - your just a loser
laksh - actually wait nukul we shouldnt of have been so hard on u all you did was spill the drink on her right
manthan - wot okay fine lets go your such a party popper

they left and went into shanti niketan

to be continued plz reply
madz

Edited by babygirl - 15 December 2007 at 12:28pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top