Fav topic shopic :P

Posted: 17 years ago

Everyone talks shawks, chats shats with their friendz naa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†...So basically what do u chat about soo long if u doo :P

*no secret hiding* seriously what do we talk about lol..gossip??!

Hmmmm...i usually gossip ALOT๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†plus movies plus mmm stuff๐Ÿ˜†I really dont know what do i actually talk spending those hours and hours on phone and msn :)

What do u guys chat shat about๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

we talk about umm boys lolz ๐Ÿ˜† u said be honest!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†thats not the only thing we talk bout though ..but thats the most funny topic.. like seriously the first thing my frendz say when they meet me, 9 out of the 10 times its "omg i met this rly hot guy"lmao๐Ÿ˜†"omg i hate his gf" lmaozz we r so immature ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜† apart from that we talk about basically nything under the sun...movies, tv, wut happened on weekend n bla bla oh and my fav topic FOOD!!n we gossip too and other random stuff lol
sorry double post ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by -Pinky- - 17 years ago
anything that's happening aroundโ€ฆmostly bout moviesโ€ฆ.n gossip bout frensโ€ฆ.
Teasing one another about guys, we get older but the teasing it never gets old.
Just generally talking about movies, shows which were on and latest songs.
Other times when you're just talking about random things and everyone has something to say and you talk for ages. When your done talking, no one can figure out how the whole chat started ๐Ÿ˜›
yeah i think guys are like that to, like pinky said when ever i meet my mates they usually say i saw this hot girl earlier, ๐Ÿ˜†
u pple r such flirts. ๐Ÿ˜† I tlk abt random stuff always. Sometimes it comes out wrong and everyone is lik "ooook" ๐Ÿ˜•
yeah i can imagine that jess ๐Ÿ˜†

and madam who is a flirt ๐Ÿ˜‰
U ALL!! ......except me ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Don't lie Star. u just hide it better. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by kal-el

yeah i can imagine that jess ๐Ÿ˜†

and madam who is a flirt ๐Ÿ˜‰
am not! u r more of a flirt than me.