Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

~@$hm@~

IF-Sizzlerz

~@$hm@~

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Everyone talks shawks, chats shats with their friendz naaEmbarrassedLOL...So basically what do u chat about soo long if u doo :P

*no secret hiding* seriously what do we talk about lol..gossip??!

Hmmmm...i usually gossip ALOTBig smileLOLplus movies plus mmm stuffLOLI really dont know what do i actually talk spending those hours and hours on phone and msn :)

What do u guys chat shat aboutTongueLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fav topic shopic :P" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
we talk about umm boys lolz LOL u said be honest!! Wink LOLthats not the only thing we talk bout though ..but thats the most funny topic.. like seriously the first thing my frendz say when they meet me, 9 out of the 10 times its "omg i met this rly hot guy"lmaoLOL"omg i hate his gf" lmaozz we r so immature Embarrassed LOL apart from that we talk about basically nything under the sun...movies, tv, wut happened on weekend n bla bla oh and my fav topic FOOD!!n we gossip too and other random stuff lol

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
sorry double post Confused

Edited by -Pinky- - 14 April 2007 at 4:15pm

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 2:52am | IP Logged
anything that's happening around…mostly bout movies….n gossip bout frens….

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Teasing one another about guys, we get older but the teasing it never gets old.
Just generally talking about movies, shows which were on and latest songs.
Other times when you're just talking about random things and everyone has something to say and you talk for ages. When your done talking, no one can figure out how the whole chat started Tongue

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 5:45am | IP Logged
yeah i think guys are like that to, like pinky said when ever i meet my mates they usually say i saw this hot girl earlier, LOL

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
u pple r such flirts. LOL I tlk abt random stuff always. Sometimes it comes out wrong and everyone is lik "ooook" Confused

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yeah i can imagine that jess LOL

and madam who is a flirt Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top