Harry Potter

hav u finished?

Athena90 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
how many of u giys finished reading the book? i hav! i finished it on saturday, the day of the release within 4 hours! i wanna know ur opinion of the book! i do not find it jkr's best! i loathe the ending!

if many people hav finished the book, discussions can be held openly without any warning! so do let me know if u hav finished and ur opinion!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hp-rockz thumbnail

i have also finished the book on the same day. i also didn't find it the best ending but i had a hinch that snape would do something like that. i HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE snape.

P.S this is my very 1st post and i am a new member

PixieDust91 thumbnail

Hi! Welcome 2 the forum hp-rockz! I'm Unnati...

I liked the sixth book. Its my second fav. now. i didn't like the ending much, but still...i liked the mystery in the book.

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ðŸ˜¡ i m soo very angry... my school principal has my book and is gonna give it to me after the 10 th of august.. i want to read the books..... 😭
hp-rockz thumbnail
ohh..daniel_4ever...that sad..but why ur skool principle has ur book?😕
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

coz i took the book to school... actually it was not my fault.. coz ur class teacher told ue to get a book to read and like she did not tell not 2 get harry potter.. so with out any reason the school principal got to know that i hav the book so she took it away... and that was the first day i got the 6 th book to school.. she says that it contains black magic... and that the children get carried away and they go in search of wizards and witches.. v ppl here do not do that.... if she says it contains black magic then y is HP and OOTp in the school library... i m so angry at her  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 😡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 😡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 😡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 😡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 😡  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ 
PixieDust91 thumbnail
thats bad.....my 5th grade teacher started to freak out when i was reading harry potter in her class...she said that it's evil...
ejaz's babe thumbnail
i finished the book in 3 dayz cuz im doin the jaya parvati vrath so i needed sumthin to do and plus my b-day was on the 18th but i got the book on the day our vrath starts so i was just so into the book that i kept readin i read like 200 pages a day or more and finished....i started the 5th book all over again...tho dont ask..
ejaz's babe thumbnail
my favorite book is book 3
mitale thumbnail

I thought that the book was better then the fifth book. I hated the ending cause it killed the most trusted wizard at Hogwarts. To me it feels that Dumbledore was always there at Hogwarts by being headmaster of Tom Riddle, Hagrid, James Potter, Sirius, Harry.......... I mean he is immortal to Hogwarts.

What do u guys think about this.