Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

no hrithick,rani,bansali at ash shadi

naz05 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Don't know how true this article is but hey.. I'll post it.

12 April 12, 2007 (Sawf News) - Finally, the most eagerly anticipated Bollywood wedding is imminent. Abhishek and Aishwarya will wed at Prateeksha, the original Bachchan home in Juhu, Mumbai. 20 April 2007.

The Bachchans have acquired four properties along the same road, namely Prateeksha, Jalsa, Janak and Amma. While the wedding will be celebrated at Prateeksha, Aishwarya will be brought 'home' to Jalsa after the nuptials.

The date coincides with Akshay Tritiya, one of the most auspicious days of the Hindu calendar, the day on which millions of Indians start new businesses, hold house warming and wedding celebrations, buy gold, silver or new property. It falls on the third day of the new moon of Vaisakhi.

The wedding festivities will be low key but elegant. For example, the invitation card looks like a book with a poem by Big B's father Harivanshrai Bachchan on its cover. It is embossed with two entwined As and delivered with a box of chocolate meringues!

The guests are also invited to a pre-wedding party on April 18.

Here is the real big news. Reports say that Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan have not been invited! Nor have Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Hrithik Roshan and Rani Mukherjee.

Ajay Devgan and Kajol, Karan Johar and his mother Hiroo, Anupam and Kirron Kher with their son Sikander, Sanjay Dutt are some of the names included in the guest list.

Without doubt, the other two As of the A-triumvirate – Anil Ambani with Tina and Amar Singh – will act almost as hosts! Indeed, Amar Singh's name appears in the family list on the card!

Subroto Roy of Sahara India will be there with wife Sapna.

In lighter vein, the Bachchan home will now be full of ABs - Big AB, Jr.AB and now the Beautiful AB.

Jaya and Shweta remain the 'different' ones. By the way, rumor also says Shweta may enter Bollywood in the near future!

On other fronts too, Amitabh continues to make news. His baritone voice has worked wonders for the 2006 Oscar winner Penguins – A Love Story dubbed in Hindi. Big B's narration was chosen by the producers over all others and that fact is being highlighted on posters for the movie which is running to full houses in India.

The Big B has also been chosen the official ambassador for French cinema in India. Honors don't stop raining on this 'blessed' child of destiny!

Link: http://news.sawf.org/Bollywood/35808.aspx

if it is true that means there will be no-one exciting at the wedding...of all people they do invite kajol and hubby didnt know they were close to the bachans...one word.....BORING.wedding of the year

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kieraknightley1 thumbnail
I AGREE BORING WEDDING OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
HOW ARE PEOPLE FROM SAHARA INDIA CLOSE 😕 SOOOOOOOO WEIRD
AND OOH Sanjay leelA bHansali NOT invited! and asihwarya rai says I m close to him! 😆

SO BORINNNNNNNN
naz05 thumbnail
hey u know how girls and guys have some fun on there sangeet and mehdi's yeh well all the oldies are only going no one young wat the hell are they gna dance to most of em will be scared jst in case they have a heart attack....... 😊 ....and well apperently tony blair and perverz m and bill clinton and wife are invited to da wedding saounds like a funneral more than a wedding
Moon-Sparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
stars like srk, aamir, hrithik, rani are not invited?? its like ru kiddin me?? biggest bollywood stars are not invited? how insulting!! but then i heard dat sallu is invited to a reception party. so he is not invited to a wedding but reception party? haha kind of funny 😆 if i was sallu i wouldnt give a damn about this weddin
srkangel thumbnail
bachchan are really low standard people . they suck anywayz. i use to like them only coz of srk but if they didn't invite srk then who cares thier lame wedding or dumb movies. 🤢
JAZZ-E thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-srk_biggest_fan

bachchan are really low standard people . they suck anywayz. i use to like them only coz of srk but if they didn't invite srk then who cares thier lame wedding or dumb movies. 🤢

haha lol i feel the same way, somehow i feel guilty for doing so.😕

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
i can't understand for not inviting srk, salman. but why aren't bachans invited bhansali, rani, roshans? and not even salim khan and javed akhtar. Bhansali gave bachan the best role. Wasn't rani use to be close with bachans and all movies were hit with abhishek? i think the guy who made the invitation is amar singh 😆 😆 😆
snmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think day r just rumors that srk and etc r not invited...
just chill and wait till da wedding... u know....
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well, it is the bachchan's family wedding, y should they invite evry person they have worked with? Why bother? they dont want the media to be interested in other people! Everyone's eyes should be on their hone wali bahu 😉
*Fiza* thumbnail
i knew this before! 😕 ... but shudn't they ask ash who she wants to invite in her wedding.... poor ash.. This is her wedding as well.. bachan family cannot only invite people who they know.. i m sure she wanted to invite her colleagues and friends.