Kollywood Masala

Tamil Film Reviews - new movies pg 34* (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 39

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 04 August 2008 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

If its gonna be only you and ur husband, then its worth to watch TongueWink lemme tryEmbarrassedWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tamil Film Reviews - new movies pg 34* (Page 38)" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I watched Kalaipanni yesterday. Nothing much interesting in that story. A complete boring story. About how much Nasser loves his only adopted daughter, protects her in many ways. Even forbids her to hang with her friends etc etc. finally she could not take it and leaves the house. After a couple of days, they find her body. Its confirmed hers as Kalai's bangle and tuppeta was the proof.  Parents are very much upset. Police suspects Nasser had murdered her daughter. But finally she returns back alive. And she says out the reason of missing and police then comes to know who's body is they found.

Anione planning to watch, i suggest don't waste your time naa

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Has anyone watched Sila Nerangalil??

I watched it today and had enjoyed it really. Story on rebirth. First half hour was bit slowy. But later story got really well. Acted by  Vincent Asoka, Navya Nair, Vineeth, Sriman, Raghuvaran. This movie plays hide and seek with good logics.

Im bad at writing review so posting one here from Behindwoods.com.

Rebirth, an avaricious and vengeful relative who would kill for money, an apprehensive protagonist who thinks his wife is cheating on him, and a murder mystery. That pretty much sums up the national award winning Malayalam director Jayaraj?s Tamil debut Sila Nerangalil, a part period, part contemporary thriller. The movie?s attempt ? a desperate one at that ? to be different is glaringly evident in every frame. Clever in parts and lame in some, Sila Nerangalil plays hide and seek with logic and evokes a deja vu feeling of the late 80s Tamil cinema.

Vincent Asokan and Navya are a happily married millionaire couple living in the 60s. Navya?s fondness towards Asokan?s singer friend Vineeth wreaks havoc in their love life. A vicious Fatima Babu, Asokan?s sister who has an eye for his money, sets them up and Asokan falls prey for Navya?s murder and eventually gets a death sentence.

Cut to the present, Navya ? no price for guessing, she is reincarnated again ? is in rehabilitation owing to depression following the aftershock of Tsunami. Asokan ? the reincarnated ? is a psychiatrist and treats her back to good health, in order to have her reunited with her family, Asokan?s advertisement in the newspapers catches the attention of Raghuvaran ? yet another psychiatric consultant. Enter Raghuvaran and his hypnotic tricks, which enable Asokan and Navya to discover they were a couple in their previous birth. Hypnosis also reveals many more such shocking secrets.

Vincent Asokan plays the role of a loving husband who transforms into a doubting Thomas to flawless perfection, especially in those scenes showing this transition. Navya?s role of looking good pays off well in her 60s-styled role where she seems to totally belong, but loses luster in her more contemporary look. Raghuvaran?s character loses dignity the moment he reads Navya?s mind to the extent of discovering her previous birth. Vineeth is admirable, while Fatima Babu as the vicious vixen comes across as exactly that.

Edited by netra_rama - 17 August 2008 at 8:08am

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
i watched it yaar............i dunno y Navya Nair is bit too much 4 me an actress.........so cant really enjoy it.

By the way,i saw silandhi lols.........after reading u'r comments........gud yaar.........thanx.

Edited by kadhambari - 17 August 2008 at 9:35am

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 17 August 2008 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Navya?? Yup, wud agree on dat. But she did look good in 60's get up yar......

U did watch silandhi?? When on sunday Wink? LOL But good movie right, scary and fun to watch at d same time lols

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 August 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
thanks Nets for the review...you seems to watch a lot of movies.heheLOL
the last one I saw was DasaavataramOuch

Will watch kuselan and subramanipuram this weekendSmile

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Have a baby son who keeps u awake at 2 am in d mrg meli Angry That is d time i watch movie online lols LOL

Kuselan, good moview daa. And also subramanipuram Star

Edited by netra_rama - 19 August 2008 at 12:07am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 19 August 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Have a baby son who keeps u awake at 2 am in d mrg meli Angry That is d time i watch movie online lols LOL

Kuselan, good moview daa. And also subramanipuram Star

aww.....Kaesh chellam.....way to go kanna....keep amma awake and kulapufies her beauti sleep, kutty chellamsLOL

what happens in the end of silanerangalil? Raguvaran is bad or good?Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top