India-Forums

TBJK update

RS87 Groupbie
RS87
RS87

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:06am | IP Logged

in today's epi it starts wid showin timir diggin a grave..the teacher asks him in a harsh tone who are you diggin this grave for..ME? he laughs....at nite he stands outside the teacher's tent n laughs(this guy is freakin me out)den the teacher shouts timir come here don go there n he says catch me if u can in an irritatin voice... she follows him n den ends up in the cemetary again... den somehow he manages to get her into the grave n bury her...only her hand stickin out is visible...(Gross ya?) in khuhi hse khushi relative tells khushi mum e truth tt timir is khushi real child n e children were switched n tt even guruji knows... then khushi mum tell him not to let khushi know...they change e subject when khushi comes in...then khushi's mum tells khushi's other mum(aroona irani) the truth abt the child thing...they go to guruji which tell them tt wat they know is e truth...and tt the child is very evil n kills ppl...den the two mothers get scared n say tt timir must not know tt they know tt develish truth or else he will kill them like he did top e others...aroona irani goes to durga hse pretendin to visit n den sees timirs photo and takes it and leaves w/o informin durga who went to make tea for her...durga comes backs sees aroona n e photo gone n is stunned...back in the camp the next mornin camp ends n every1 is leavin when one of the other teachers asks where is tt teacher(the one tt timir gt into trouble wid)den suddenly tt woman comes out of the tent...timir is extremely shocked..tt teacher gives a really weird smile at timir...he is shocked and his eyes are open huge..n so are mine...haha....both me n timir are wonderin how she came back alive...epi ends

thats all 4 e update...tc... 

ashi Goldie
ashi
ashi

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 3:39am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da update
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hey.... Thank you

• Page 1 of 1