Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vazz

My kids wanted to see the circus with their friends and I told them, that I would not be sending them. Then came the interesting discussion on why.. it took my husband and me just a few minutes, to explain why...by taking the example of our dog. My kids had just watched the movie Duma few weeks ago and that helped them think more too...
As far as zoos go.. I personally dont like the caged structure.. seeing the Lion Safari in Banerghetta, B'lore was fun as a kid.. but hated the Zoo. If only we can have more space and provide a more natural habitat for a few of the animals, it would be good.

Vazz - I really didn't thought about impact on kids before ROsa point out. TFS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Caged Animals... (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

John's picture removed.... from original post.

Now, I know from where everthing startedWink... I mean trip of Madagascar LOL...  TFS

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by raj5000

Anshu, this is enough to convert some of the hardcore non-veggie girls into vegetarians.LOL

Btw do you have something like this for Akshaye Khanna or Rahul Gandhi?Wink

Don't have pictures but instinctively I know

Akshaye K - is veggi ( his dialogue - Mere dil mey ishwar hai -  how can he eat NV). BTW who likes A K, I thought am lone fan here... He is great actor and million dollar worth sarcastic smile.

Rahul Gandhi - Has to be a veggie orelse Chachiji maregiii...

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
LOL
Morals?? What are they when there's a hot guy around?? Wink Moreover, I can even go vegan for this guy.. forget vegetarian Wink  I should just make sure that "Beedee jalaile" is sent away ..

Edited by mermaid_QT - 13 April 2007 at 3:41pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

LOL
Morals?? What are they when there's a hot guy around?? Wink Moreover, I can even go vegan for this guy.. forget vegetarian Wink  I should just make sure that "Beedee jalaile" is sent away ..

ROFLROFL Should just make sure....Am on it... asa I saw you post...will take careWink of her, don't yaa worry - anything for friends  Wink LOLLOL .

Well after saying that .. I think everyone would agree (No) lets get to the DebateSmile 

Edited by raj5000 - 13 April 2007 at 3:49pm

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

LOL Morals?? What are they when there's a hot guy around?? Wink Moreover, I can even go vegan for this guy.. forget vegetarian Wink  I should just make sure that "Beedee jalaile" is sent away ..

ROFLROFL Should just make sure....Am on it... asa I saw you post...will take careWink of her, don't yaa worry - anything for friends  Wink LOLLOL .

Well after saying that .. I think everyone would agree (No) lets get to the DebateSmile 

ROFLROFL @ u'll take care of her.. So we won't be part of the debate anymore, right?  let the others comment on caged animals while we become free ones LOLLOL

Edited by mermaid_QT - 13 April 2007 at 3:52pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top