Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthouse

Originally posted by raunaq

@qt, with the explanation of the cage that you had given, lets share the cage and bips would serve us while we are having coffee with john abs LOL LOL LOL 

Coffee?....It's like going to a 5 star restaurant and ordering khichdi with 3 spoons..LOL 

She is a kid LH.. Embarrassed Plus, it is better to start with cofffee and snacks, get to know him,  rather than going all the way the first time around, don't you agree?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Caged Animals... (Page 5)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daisyUSA

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

Originally posted by daisyUSA

Originally posted by Maya_M

Freedom for birds, But I'd like to put John in cage and cage in my room Tongue

I don't like John.  But I know that some of you would love to put him in cageLOL

I would love to put him in cage and ship to Madagascar...

Raunaq Doll.. Pack up sweety!  We're leaving for Madagascar.. Big smile

WOW how many people are going along with the cage Wink

ROFL You Guys!! ROFL before I return back with some serious thoughts on the topic.. more fillers for gang enroute to Madagascar -

While on way, John eloped with strength of Bips love...

Our Gang realized this later

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Angry thats not fair, dont abuse people LOLLOLLOL esp john Cry

QT,RAU, DAisy, LH -  Non vegetarians liking John is Moral??

Edited by raj5000 - 13 April 2007 at 3:03pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

1. Please promise not to hate me..  and
2. Please don't close this topic. 
We love all the questions you provide for guidelines..   But here is the special link WinkWink  LOLLOL ... just for u..  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=534220&K W=cage

No hating allowed in IFWink! no problems - always welcome to enlighten us if stuff is discussed nice to know the views... ThanksEmbarrassedSmile

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ELAS101

I totally support the fact that it is wrong for animals to be kept in filthy conditions and be forced to do things that they don't want to by humans, but I have been to the Bronx zoo and many of the animals there are fine in their habitats. I think that we harbor a bit of a romantic idea towards animals in the wild, I mean if these animals that you see in zoos were out in the wild they would be struggling for their life every day. Also there are many cases where animals have been let free from the zoo, but they almost always come back. This may be just because they get food there. The wild is a very brutal place for the animals to live, so I think that living in a zoo may be good for some of the animals like the endangered species. What do you guys think?

Endangered species - if proper care taken then I agree, animal sancturies do that only. 

Animals habitat is living in wild, for food only, zoo staying. Nah! They can take steps to to increase food resources in wild.

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Angry thats not fair, dont abuse people LOLLOLLOL esp john Cry

QT,RAU, DAisy, LH -  Non vegetarians liking John is Moral??

Being a vegetrian myself , I have moral obligation to love him..!!!!!!! Wink I can make a good subzi out of those peas and scallions he is wearing..!!!LOL  I will let him wear the chilli crown though!!!!!

Edited by lighthouse - 13 April 2007 at 3:17pm

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by qwertyesque

Anshu yaar I am caged animal too since i relate to this song

I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried

LOL Any takers to rescue a caged animal. ... LOL Nice song BTW..

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Nice to read your thoughts Rosa...Smile Comments and highlights below..

Originally posted by Gorgeous_Rosa

Originally posted by raj5000

Hope not dicussed previously...Embarrassed

good post anshuman...Clap ---- Thanks -ROFL 

Not talking about animal conservation sanctuaries where animals are preserved, specially the extinct ones... am talking about Zoo's - commercial animal torture houses. - SO right

Here main focus is to earn money and poor animals. Hve you ever visited Toronto's zoo... filth all over, animals look starved... why this toture.

i dont saw that zoo......but...
I think good zoo's can be educational, build public awareness and interest in a species, and breeding programs can help save endangered species. On the other hand, I think performing animals are being exploited and the travelling ones are the worst..torturing animals ,the worst thing in some zoos...and one more thing why do we have interest in watching discovery channel..it's nature.?andd we have to protect animals....for that only option is zoo...with well organized ppl..

I agree

Imagine elephant era where humans are captive for display.. wow what a feeling.

it's impossible....but it's true...cant imagine

Have you ever thought of what the animals there are going through before comment it was fun.

nooo..it's not fun....and never..performing animals.....no need to do all those things

Should captivity of animals in cages be banned? , give atleast some free in the name of conservation...

yeah....i support banning cages..i say this is not right and animals deserve their freedom even in the zoo ..  Me too

Should animals be forced to be used for commercial purposes like circus?

noooo......but  ....it still happens...Because people still find animals in circuses entertaining, so there's a market for it. And people will exploit that market...besides the cruelty of people that keep forcing animals to perform and look ridicoulous , what worries me is the also the people who bring their children to the circus.
because at the end of the day circuses are made for children right? and i find appalling that parents do not have enough brain to teach their children to LOVE animals.

Good point did not thinking about kids
I think the circus is wrong,and wish they would be stopped too. First of all,the conditions are so poor in which those animals have to live in...
.They arent clean and live in those cramped cages.They make them do stupid tricks and probably torture them to get them to do it

these days......im eating brains i guess...ConfusedLOLLOL

Will have to try hard to find any - IF draines it LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top