Debate Mansion

Caged Animals... - Page 5

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

This content was originally posted by: vazz

My kids wanted to see the circus with their friends and I told them, that I would not be sending them. Then came the interesting discussion on why.. it took my husband and me just a few minutes, to explain why...by taking the example of our dog. My kids had just watched the movie Duma few weeks ago and that helped them think more too...
As far as zoos go.. I personally dont like the caged structure.. seeing the Lion Safari in Banerghetta, B'lore was fun as a kid.. but hated the Zoo. If only we can have more space and provide a more natural habitat for a few of the animals, it would be good.

Vazz - I really didn't thought about impact on kids before ROsa point out. TFS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anshu, this is enough to convert some of the hardcore non-veggie girls into vegetarians.πŸ˜†

Btw do you have something like this for Akshaye Khanna or Rahul Gandhi?πŸ˜‰

raj5000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maya_M

John's picture removed.... from original post.

Now, I know from where everthing startedπŸ˜‰... I mean trip of Madagascar πŸ˜†...  TFS

This content was originally posted by: lighthouse

Being a vegetrian myself , I have moral obligation to love him..!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰ I can make a good subzi out of those peas and scallions he is wearing..!!!πŸ˜†  I will let him wear the chilli crown though!!!!!

Scallions?😲 Gazab ho jaayega LH.

raj5000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maya_M

Anshu, this is enough to convert some of the hardcore non-veggie girls into vegetarians.πŸ˜†

Btw do you have something like this for Akshaye Khanna or Rahul Gandhi?πŸ˜‰

Don't have pictures but instinctively I know

Akshaye K - is veggi ( his dialogue - Mere dil mey ishwar hai -  how can he eat NV). BTW who likes A K, I thought am lone fan here... He is great actor and million dollar worth sarcastic smile.

Rahul Gandhi - Has to be a veggie orelse Chachiji maregiii...

mermaid_QT thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Morals?? What are they when there's a hot guy around?? πŸ˜‰ Moreover, I can even go vegan for this guy.. forget vegetarian πŸ˜‰  I should just make sure that "Beedee jalaile" is sent away ..

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mermaid_QT

πŸ˜†
Morals?? What are they when there's a hot guy around?? πŸ˜‰ Moreover, I can even go vegan for this guy.. forget vegetarian πŸ˜‰  I should just make sure that "Beedee jalaile" is sent away ..

🀣🀣 Should just make sure....Am on it... asa I saw you post...will take careπŸ˜‰ of her, don't yaa worry - anything for friends  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .

Well after saying that .. I think everyone would agree (No) lets get to the Debate😊 

Edited by raj5000 - 17 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raj5000

🀣🀣 Should just make sure....Am on it... asa I saw you post...will take careπŸ˜‰ of her, don't yaa worry - anything for friends  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .

Well after saying that .. I think everyone would agree (No) lets get to the Debate😊 

🀣🀣 @ u'll take care of her.. So we won't be part of the debate anymore, right?  let the others comment on caged animals while we become free ones πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
This content was originally posted by: raj5000

Don't have pictures but instinctively I know

Akshaye K - is veggi ( his dialogue - Mere dil mey ishwar hai -  how can he eat NV). BTW who likes A K, I thought am lone fan here... He is great actor and million dollar worth sarcastic smile.

Rahul Gandhi - Has to be a veggie orelse Chachiji maregiii...

What? I love Akshaye Khanna😍. Bhagwan to mere andar bhi hai.

πŸ˜†@Rahul's chachi.

raunaq thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mermaid_QT

<p>She is a kid LH.. 😳 Plus, it is better to start with cofffee and snacks, get to know him, rather than going all the way the first time around, don't you agree?

@qt, i aint no kid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i fink koffee wuld work betta

@ john with vegetables, if scallions were not mentioned i would have thought those were greenhouse pattasπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

by the way talking about caged animals, what about those stray dogs who are put in cages