Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Hope not dicussed previously...Embarrassed

Not talking about animal conservation sanctuaries where animals are preserved, specially the extinct ones... am talking about Zoo's - commercial animal torture houses.

Here main focus is to earn money and poor animals. Hve you ever visited Toronto's zoo... filth all over, animals look starved... why this toture.

Imagine elephant era where humans are captive for display.. wow what a feeling.

Have you ever thought of what the animals there are going through before comment it was fun.

Should captivity of animals in cages be banned? , give atleast some free in the name of conservation...

Should animals be forced to be used for commercial purposes like circus?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Caged Animals..." in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Not sure..Doesn't matter..Tongue

Not talking about animal conservation sanctuaries where animals are preserved, specially the extinct ones... am talking about Zoo's - commercial animal torture houses.

Here main focus is to earn money and poor animals. Hve you ever visited Toronto's zoo... filth all over, animals look starved... why this toture.

Nope..Did not visit that zoo..But visited the Zoos in Bronx,NY and also in Singapore,Bangalore and Hyderabad..More than anything else, what struck me is- why should those animals be kept behind the bars like thatCry...Its really sad...Proves to say that human beings are dangerous than even some of those carnivorous animals...Dead

True...

Have you ever thought of what the animals there are going through before comment it was fun.

Zoos used to be truly fun for me, until it dawned on me that they are also living beings just like I am and would like to be free just like I do..

Should captivity of animals in cages be banned? , give atleast some free in the name of conservation...

I support that...

No...

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 1:04am | IP Logged

U can watch planet of the apes with my husband, cos i refuse to LOL

I never found it fun.. even as a kid.  making elephant sit on a stool??  why???? whats so funny in that.. 

Oh.. that would be awesome

No.  But then we can say the same about the children and the risky stunts and the business of circus and then we are talking economy that I don't understand.

Okay now,
1. Please promise not to hate me..  and
2. Please don't close this topic. 
We love all the questions you provide for guidelines..   But here is the special link WinkWink  LOLLOL ... just for u..  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=534220&K W=cage

Edited by mermaid_QT - 13 April 2007 at 3:47am

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

1. Please promise not to hate me..  and
2. Please don't close this topic. 
We love all the questions you provide for guidelines..   But here is the special link WinkWink  LOLLOL ... just for u..  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=534220&K W=cage

QT, Thanks for your kindest excavating skills OuchLOLLOL

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
LOL Raksha.. I even get PM requests sometimes when ppl are looking for threads and I am not making this stuff up ..
ROFL ROFL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mermaid_QT

LOL Raksha.. I even get PM requests sometimes when ppl are looking for threads and I am not making this stuff up ..
ROFL ROFL

LOLLOL..I can believe thatWinkLOL

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 2:58am | IP Logged
circus animal might seem fun for people and kids but it is not funny. they go through a lot of torture to entertain people. i guess there is no need to cage animals.

ELAS101

IF-Dazzler

ELAS101

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:06am | IP Logged
I totally support the fact that it is wrong for animals to be kept in filthy conditions and be forced to do things that they don't want to by humans, but I have been to the Bronx zoo and many of the animals there are fine in their habitats. I think that we harbor a bit of a romantic idea towards animals in the wild, I mean if these animals that you see in zoos were out in the wild they would be struggling for their life every day. Also there are many cases where animals have been let free from the zoo, but they almost always come back. This may be just because they get food there. The wild is a very brutal place for the animals to live, so I think that living in a zoo may be good for some of the animals like the endangered species. What do you guys think?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top