Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Process of Satan Armaan to Hazrat Armaan - Page 4

pj04 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

ok guys here is an additional point......

His change was done after the cheque incident.  First of all he was shocked due to the wedding announcement because it was with purab, as he was afraid that purab will take over and also the draft he had picked it up in the previous episode and he even gave that sinister look to the camera. and then T & D gave thier wierd twist.

Imagine this just a previous episode back he is shown picking up the draft and suddenly the next day the poor armaan is so innocent that he keeps such a important draft on any desk and carefully so that it can get to his rival aryaan who does the far fetched thing of keeping it in Chairman's file. now how far fetched this is. and if armaaan had really changed than he would taken the draft right back to jassi or given it to veeru, he wouldnt have kept it anywhere lying for wolves to play thier game.

So his change happened only and only after that draft incident where jassi shouts at him, and THAT is over night

if i remember correctly some you mentioned that jassi's outburst bought him to his senses then......why deny it now. then again it does not matter...i can keep pointing at these huge holes in story....to no avail

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR2006 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pj04

His change was done after the cheque incident.  First of all he was shocked due to the wedding announcement because it was with purab, as he was afraid that purab will take over and also the draft he had picked it up in the previous episode and he even gave that sinister look to the camera. and then T & D gave thier wierd twist.

Imagine this just a previous episode back he is shown picking up the draft and suddenly the next day the poor armaan is so innocent that he keeps such a important draft on any desk and carefully so that it can get to his rival aryaan who does the far fetched thing of keeping it in Chairman's file. now how far fetched this is. and if armaaan had really changed than he would taken the draft right back to jassi or given it to veeru, he wouldnt have kept it anywhere lying for wolves to play thier game.

So his change happened only and only after that draft incident where jassi shouts at him, and THAT is over night

if i remember correctly some you mentioned that jassi's outburst bought him to his senses then......why deny it now. then again it does not matter...i can keep pointing at these huge holes in story....to no avail

Thanks, that's what I was talking about. You put it in better words pj. So it was "over-night"  and more to the actual sense of the word than I pointed out before.

By the way Jen, I don't mind if it wasn't meant to be a personal thing against me. I am not taking it personally. But, the real critics are the viewers and I was once a viewer. Have to agree with pj, talking about it is fun time-pass. 😆 As munizaa said, this forum is an addiction.

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Overnight or over three nights.... what's the difference?? Jassi shouted,Armaan changed,Armaan becomes friendly,then Armaan befriends,now armaan repents,then Armaan gets punished and at last Armaan loves Jassi and jassi loves Armaan.

This actually has been a painfully slow process for his fans and of course took forever to materialise on screen.Hence now that it's done,we of course are happy😉.

The end.😆

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: pj04

His change was done after the cheque incident. First of all he was shocked due to the wedding announcement because it was with purab, as he was afraid that purab will take over and also the draft he had picked it up in the previous episode and he even gave that sinister look to the camera. and then T & D gave thier wierd twist.

Talking of weird twists,I remember one in which The Great Devta Purab turned into a Rakshas overnight too...leaving his poor poor mangetaar crying.He was really soooo good just the day before,he even shouted at some Meenakshi for insulting Jassi and the next day he turns into a villain and just goes away...

So tell me, which change was overnight: Devil Armaan to Devta Armaan or Devta Purab to Devil Purab ????Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
So tell me, which change was overnight: Devil Armaan to Devta Armaan or Devta Purab to Devil Purab ????

both I'd say.........and u know WHAT is responsible for this sudden change......A POORLY written script......the creators took the show piece by piece and ended up with multitude of dissimilar pieces that would not go together unless some of the pieces are completely MUTILATED......

Purab and Jassi's story would have been of a girl who found love with a cynical fellow and to whom she was the world.........

Armaan and Jassi's story (had they followed the direction they wre going in in the begining) would have been of a playboy reformed due to the love of a girl.....

beautiful stories either way......but what do we have.......neither.....😕
Minnie thumbnail

None.And neither of them is acceptable.Agreed.For some it's all in a days work,for others it's not.Some try to find logic unwisely and others wisely just chose to overlook for their peace of mind and get on with their life.That's life.

So now,please can we enjoy the rest of the story which is just going fine on it's own merit. 

MR2006 thumbnail
😕 Ummm.... what merit? 😆
jammy thumbnail

HUH!! Mr2006 forget merit 😉

What story??  😕

Jammy.

Minnie thumbnail
😆😆   No one expects everyone to understand a story or it's merit.......not every student in a class is ever of equal intelligence and merit and hence have a different take and understanding of a subject.........
fnahmed thumbnail
does anybody know the website for star plus