Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Process of Satan Armaan to Hazrat Armaan (Page 4)

love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Minnie

Can we just leave what there was in the past six months and move on from here.Greater calamities have happened than Armaan being changed in 3 nights!!!!!!!!!! I can cite worse examples of goof ups even in the best of serials all over the world but that doesn't mean we keep crying over the spilt milk and ruin the rest of what is left in the process as well.

Yes Minnie,you are absolutely right.Must we always go on and on with what has been instead of what is????

If we are here,we might as well enjoy it.

And it's very good and vry engrossing right now.Period.If someone doesn't think so then there is always a kusum or kumud or Tulsi waiting for them round the corner..........

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
 Thanks gigly & love-jassi for seeing my point.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
well mr2006 i agree with you there... cuz even though the change wasn't literary overnight it was pretty fast in other words.
MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gigli

I think that what Minnie said is the only thing we can do to enjoy the show. Those who don't want to but still read updates and watch the show even though they hate just want a reason to bitch and complain.

If your response is meant for me Jen, then I would like to make this clear for you... I don't watch the show anylonger, I read Jammy's updates because I think they are witty. I have a right to criticize what I think is wrong. I find what I say, quite reasonable, many here agree with me too. If you don't, that's your opinion. I am not saying all this just for the sake of complaining, there are better things to complain about. A public entertainment is open to praise and criticism, that's why we have these forums.  

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

The most valuable time available to them was eaten up by Purab giving us constant diabetis.. so now they have no other option to hurry up with the rest of the story as they have to meet a deadline...

Right!!!!!!......and WHO was holding a GUN to T&D's heads to 'waste'  their valuable air-time with Purab........Confused
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by lovely

The most valuable time available to them was eaten up by Purab giving us constant diabetis.. so now they have no other option to hurry up with the rest of the story as they have to meet a deadline...

Right!!!!!!......and WHO was holding a GUN to T&D's heads to 'waste'  their valuable air-time with Purab........Confused

Probably the same convulated mind was holding the gun  which made them change Armaan in 3 nights flatLOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Can we just leave what there was in the past six months and move on from here.Greater calamities have happened than Armaan being changed in 3 nights!!!!!!!!!! I can cite worse examples of goof ups even in the best of serials all over the world but that doesn't mean we keep crying over the spilt milk and ruin the rest of what is left in the process as well.

A valid argument MinnieClap.......there are definately other shows even more mind boggling than what is going on in JJKN.......however as someone mentioned earlier......all of us have different reasons to watch this show...and we also reserve the right to voice our opinions abt it......

I mean when Purab was getting a lot of air-time and when JJKN lost track of BLF, there were lots of complaints even then.....one particular scene that has some members "swooning" has others retching.....Wink....so I'd say that its all a matter of PERSONAL opinion....

and frankly if everone liked the show we'd never have room for any debate......and whats the fun in everyone agreeing to everything........Wink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gigli

There are better and more important things to focus on in life besides a show. I watch tv for enjoyment- not to complain about how things (on a show for god's sake) are not going my way!

let us admit gigli...half the fun lies in venting and bitching about shows. meanwhile what will be left to talk about if everyoneoohs and aahs over current turn of events. i don't know about you but i tend to learn from everything around me...hence my reactions(forgive me if they are too passionate).i like to think that tv shows have some hidden educational value along with entertainment.also the thing is never about your way or mine but the right and logical way.

Edited by pj04 - 08 December 2004 at 9:52pm

Go to top