Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Process of Satan Armaan to Hazrat Armaan (Page 3)

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Jammy,Minnie that was so funnyLOL

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Ok daisy well it was not overnight but it was over three nights LOLLOLLOL

But you too agree that armaan suddenly worrying so much about jassi is a bit wierd!!

After all what ever he did against her all this time, literally destroyed his own company to destroy her!! and then suddenly in three episodes he has changed that he is destroying himself for her. sorry but still yeh baat hazaam nahi hui. they could have taken thier own time, i am sure they would have dont things sensiblely many people would have been intrested and the TRP's would have surely jumped before jassi's makeover. As both armaan and purab fans then would have been glued to thier sets as then the competition to get the girl would have been beetween two good guys and people hardly get to see such a situation.

LOL

Minnie aakhir insaan bhi to pehle baandar tha. lagta hain hum ab bhi apne puraane bhai behno ki bhashaa aur behaviour samajhte hain. Wink

Purani aadate aasani se nahi choot ti!!

Jammy.

lovely IF-Dazzler
lovely
lovely

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

After all what ever he did against her all this time, literally destroyed his own company to destroy her!! and then suddenly in three episodes he has changed that he is destroying himself for her. sorry but still yeh baat hazaam nahi hui. they could have taken thier own time,

well Jammy that can be easily explained... T & D don't have the option of taking their own sweet time to show the change in behaviour. If you had taken time to watch it properly without biasness you would have seen the gradual change.. don't blame you since you are a Purab fan.Wink. The most valuable time available to them was eaten up by Purab giving us constant diabetis.. so now they have no other option to hurry up with the rest of the story as they have to meet a deadline...

being a professional I assume you know how imp it is to meet ur deadlines.. Wink right??????

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

After all what ever he did against her all this time, literally destroyed his own company to destroy her!! and then suddenly in three episodes he has changed that he is destroying himself for her. sorry but still yeh baat hazaam nahi hui. they could have taken thier own time,

well Jammy that can be easily explained... T & D don't have the option of taking their own sweet time to show the change in behaviour. If you had taken time to watch it properly without biasness you would have seen the gradual change.. don't blame you since you are a Purab fan.Wink. The most valuable time available to them was eaten up by Purab giving us constant diabetis.. so now they have no other option to hurry up with the rest of the story as they have to meet a deadline...

being a professional I assume you know how imp it is to meet ur deadlines.. Wink right??????

Very well said lovely. I completely agree with you. T&D can't keep on showing Armaan's change in behaviour for a long time. This serial has to end in March. So they have to hurry up.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Also, stop blaming purab fans for not noticing the change as a matter of fact purab fans were so attentive at watching the overnight change that they couldnt digest it. unlike some Armaan fans for whom he was never bad. Also even though purab is gone. You girls have lost your so calle Alpha male who has now gone into Beta phase LOL

Jammy.
[/QUOTE]

The change wasnt overnight.  Im not the only person to notice that!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
     Can we just leave what there was in the past six months and move on from here.Greater calamities have happened than Armaan being changed in 3 nights!!!!!!!!!! I can cite worse examples of goof ups even in the best of serials all over the world but that doesn't mean we keep crying over the spilt milk and ruin the rest of what is left in the process as well.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Sorry Minnie I just have to quote this point from Daisy to prove my point about Armaan not changing over night;

I want to say that though fast,Armaan's transformation was not overnight.Let me remind you of the episode in which Armaan overhears Jassi telling the gang of her wedding...Armaan literally lost his balance and bent against the wall...that was the first big shock to him..he had always maybe taken as granted that Jassi was always Gulmohar's (or maybe his?,he didn't know).He used to get uncomfortable whenever he used to face Purab...Then came the part when Jassi blamed him...that was too much for him.we could see that Armaan was thinking (prob for the 1st time in his life) during those episodes (scene with Raj).
I agree the transformation should have been slower,but it was definitely not overnight.

I rest my case.

MR2006 Groupbie
MR2006
MR2006

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Big smileI have to disagree with you on that. The change was overnight. Don't think of it as ONE night because that was just meant to be an expression. However, during Goga's wedding Armaan left Jassi's house saying how he hated her and would make her suffer, from then started the Ambuja stuff, but suddenly one day there was no trace of that feeling anylonger. The wedding announcement CHANGED Armaan, lolzLOL. That's because he was in shock that someone like Purab would marry Jassi. His awe was pretty apparent. Actually the wedding announcement started the radical change as the producers suddenly changed their mind (the BLF warning to keep to the original). That's a fact, but the point is that they did not have the ARTISTIC ABILITY to do it smoothy and with good REASONS.

P.S. Thanks for the welcome Daisy

Go to top