Harry Potter

R.A.B: Who is it?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Bhanu000

Bhanu000

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Hi

Do any of you have any clue to who R.A.B is? When I finished reading HBP I thought it was Regulas Black, Sirius's brother. But now i think that it could be two people because if Harry hadnt been with Dumbledore when they went into the cave dunmbledore would not have been able to return to hogwarts and would have died there and then. So i think that Regulas had an accomplice when he went into the cave. I think that he took Kreacher because JKR has said that he is very important

what do you guys think about mu theory?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "R.A.B: Who is it?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jayda_Carmon

Jayda_Carmon

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Oo I've never thought about that. Maybe he did have another accomplice. But, I doubt it was Krecher, I mean the elf hates everything. Sept his mistress. But, you know it could be someone else ... what if it was Tonks' mother? I can't member her name but I know it starts with A, and that could be the middle initial.

Haha I'm prolly like WAYYY off ... but hey, it's a guess.

--JayJay--

Bhanu000

Bhanu000

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Im probably off as well too, but kreacher is bound to the black family and would have been obliged to obey regulas. Tonk's mother is Andromeda and it is a good guess.

legallyzoya

Goldie

legallyzoya

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i dunno.....mostly every1 thinks its regulas .....buts j.ksstory..so u cant predict anything........n yeaaaah it can be kreacher....wellkreachers a bit psycho-kinda- elf{hes one of my fav charectar though}...proabably after that adveture with regulas ...he went mad..LOLz.it had some effect onhis brain....an house-elfdoesnt INSULT his master/mistress....{just kidding}

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:33am | IP Logged
I suspect it is regulus black...

Tejas

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
It can be regulas black, however i dunt think JK Rowling would make it so easy for us. We all know she loves confusing us and Regulas black is the 1st person which wud cum in our mind when we think R.A.B so i doubt its him. I feel it is one of the minor characters or maybe a deatheater who is actually good - who is R.A.B. Smile

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:48am | IP Logged
black bro regulus black.. Tongue

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Please use one of the earlier discussion topics! Smile

Topic closed.

Sam
HP Dev team.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.