watch abrar's new song!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

His new album is called "Nara sadah ishq Aey"

I m sure by now u all have watched it on tv...

I m posting the link anywy..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bluSiV-AOHU

Here is the link to listen to other songs from his album

http://www.letusjoy.com/nara-sada-ishq-aey-by-abrar-ul-haq/

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "watch abrar's new song!" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wini

IF-Veteran Member

wini

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
OMg in this vdo they show a girl eats a fly.....well it was a camera trick but i still dont understand wat was the purpose of doing that..........why all those girls were eating "haiwani food Tongue "......... LOL ....i mean why they were eating skeltons and had faces of men on the table Confused ............that was so weared and also they were watching dancing skeltons too........isnt that weared that they thing they were eating was dancing infront of them LOL
anyways although it was weared but the vdo is still funny especially the wording of the song LOL .............thanx fiza fr sharing and post that into that vdo galllery too.....u'll find the link in that drama glossary thread

maleeha_raven

Goldie

maleeha_raven

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million

Noor_64

Goldie

Noor_64

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
thanx! haha Abrar-ul-Haq is soo cool..! lookz good with a pink tie, too! lol LOL

ciphercipher

Groupbie

ciphercipher

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 4:33am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wini

OMg in this vdo they show a girl eats a fly.....well it was a camera trick but i still dont understand wat was the purpose of doing that..........why all those girls were eating "haiwani food Tongue "......... LOL ....i mean why they were eating skeltons and had faces of men on the table Confused ............that was so weared and also they were watching dancing skeltons too........isnt that weared that they thing they were eating was dancing infront of them LOL
anyways although it was weared but the vdo is still funny especially the wording of the song LOL .............thanx fiza fr sharing and post that into that vdo galllery too.....u'll find the link in that drama glossary thread

yeah i know!!!

i didn't understand it myself...LOL ... u know most of the pak singers videos are weird.. sometimes i dont get them...LOL... ur welcome wini......and thnkss for telling... i have posted it over there..

*Fiza*

IF-Rockerz

*Fiza*

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Noor_64

thanx! haha Abrar-ul-Haq is soo cool..! lookz good with a pink tie, too! lol LOL

lolLOL i know.......wot happened to his taste... LOL

Edited by Fiza_87 - 13 April 2007 at 7:09am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top