Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 17

sowmyaa

IF-Dazzler

sowmyaa

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lata

Originally posted by lashforever

hee hee wait guys, vijay has put up a personally thankyou page....in the sense all the people who log in, get to see their own names......as thanked by vijay..in the sense i see my name lashforever and you see your respective names....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedi think thats a lovely lovely idea vijay........Clap keep up the great work hee hee Embarrassed

Big smile wow thanks dear for clearing my misconceptions and bringing me back to the ground Embarrassed.

Clap but Vijay thanks once again, even it was for 5 minutes you made me walk on the moon when I saw my name in it Embarrassed. That was really great. But anyways as all say it is you has to be thanked. Three Cheers to Vijay Thumbs Up.

Regards

Lata LOL

LOL LOL LOL thanks lashy for bringine me down to earth too Wink But yes Vijay we should be the one thanking you to have such pleasant envrionment at IF. It's really hard to have such clean site and with all good people at one place. So you really deserve thanks from all of us that every day we want to visit this site and say hello to our extended family!! Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something about India-Forums (Page 6)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged
vijay,

congrats!!!! thanks for the tricky thanksWinkWinkWink. you sure know how to make people blushEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

everyone,

you get to see your name in vijay's post. so he has not thanked only you but everyone on IF. that's our tricky vijayWinkBig smile.

newbie_00

newbie_00

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I cant believe my name's on there! ShockedShocked

Vijay wrote:

Many times it happens with us that we want to thank someone but never really make it. So I would like to take this opportunity to give my special thanks to newbie_00 Smile (yes its you!!!) for being such a nice friend.

Edited by newbie_00 - 23 July 2005 at 11:18am

nandinee

nandinee

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged

well... now everyone knows rest of the story!

everyone gets to see their own name in bold.. when they login to the forum...LOL

cutelovelygirl

IF-Dazzler

cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Hey, Vijay Bhaiya , thats really very very nice to no that India-Forums is no. 1 site..  its all because of perfect adminstration by u and Lakshmi + Moderators + Viewbies + Coolbies who regularly monitor the site

Lastly three cheers for all of u and ofcourse members tooo

Hip Hip --- Hurray Hip Hip --- Hurray Hip Hip --- Hurray

cutelovelygirl

IF-Dazzler

cutelovelygirl

IF DYND 25 LACS WINNER

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by newbie_00

I cant believe my name's on there! ShockedShocked

Vijay wrote:

Many times it happens with us that we want to thank someone but never really make it. So I would like to take this opportunity to give my special thanks to newbie_00 Smile (yes its you!!!) for being such a nice friend.

where is the thank u page i cant find it Cry

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ya Vijay bhaiya how can u do thaty? It was so nice. Aapko pata hainki aap hume kaise khush rakh sajte hon.

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
...wow...thanks vijiay.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I dunno wht else to say...lolz.  And congrats ClapClapClapto the whole development team, and to every member.  I-F truly does rock! Looking forward to the telly awards!Big smile

Edited by meghavi - 23 July 2005 at 12:22pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top