Rules & Announcements

Something about India-Forums (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 17

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Clapwonderful Vijay. Now I am confused which Lata u meant here Confused EmbarrassedAnyways I have not done anything to deserve it so it must be our other friend. Big smile. Anyways thanks once again for bringing sunshine and cheer in all our lives. GOD Bless You.

Cheers

Lata LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something about India-Forums (Page 4)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mysterygirl_me

IF-Rockerz

Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hey Vijay that's gr8 i m sure I-F will surely go places and will be the best site ever thankx to u all the modz,viewbies,coolbies and members and vijay u mentioned by name thankx so much bro ur the best u simply rock....!!!!

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lashforever

hee hee wait guys, vijay has put up a personally thankyou page....in the sense all the people who log in, get to see their own names......as thanked by vijay..in the sense i see my name lashforever and you see your respective names....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i think thats a lovely lovely idea vijay........Clap keep up the great work hee hee Embarrassed

Big smile wow thanks dear for clearing my misconceptions and bringing me back to the ground Embarrassed.

Clap but Vijay thanks once again, even it was for 5 minutes you made me walk on the moon when I saw my name in it Embarrassed. That was really great. But anyways as all say it is you has to be thanked. Three Cheers to Vijay Thumbs Up.

Regards

Lata LOL

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 7:57am | IP Logged

O I was shocked to see my name...Embarrassed

But at the same time, a Viewbie was online at my MSN and told me that whoever opens this page, will find their names in bold letter.

hehheee.....

Anyway, Thanx a lot !!Big smile

IF Rocks !!

shiza.

smart__pisces4u

smart__pisces4u

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:00am | IP Logged

I Know Dat But I,m Shoked Wen I C Ma NameEmbarrassed VijayyyyyyyyWink

LolzLOL

Neelam

principessa

principessa

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged

WOW.. Thanks Vijay.. I didn't expect to read my name!! Thanks.. Embarrassed It means a lot to me..

Actually, this is one of the best sites I have ever registered in.. Due to my work and personal engagements, I don't surf the internet much, but I make sure to read the forums and the replies.. even if I don't post my comments as much as I wish to..

The stats looks very impressive.. but not surprising coz it's the best site ever.. Clap

mumbai_masti

mumbai_masti

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Clap

congrats vijay and all the I-F.com team for achieving this.

PS. Very nice way to thank Wink

Rumi

Goldie

Rumi

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged

congratulations vijay.Smile because you are the one who deserves this at first. and here also you showed your brain in this thank you page . really you are a genius!Clap!!!!!

congratulations to all administrators ,global mods, mods, coolbies , viewbies,IF-Dazzalers, goldies,senior members and newbies!Clap!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top