Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: Lata

πŸ˜ƒ wow thanks dear for clearing my misconceptions and bringing me back to the ground 😳.

πŸ‘ but Vijay thanks once again, even it was for 5 minutes you made me walk on the moon when I saw my name in it 😳. That was really great. But anyways as all say it is you has to be thanked. Three Cheers to Vijay πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Regards

Lata πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† thanks lashy for bringine me down to earth too πŸ˜‰ But yes Vijay we should be the one thanking you to have such pleasant envrionment at IF. It's really hard to have such clean site and with all good people at one place. So you really deserve thanks from all of us that every day we want to visit this site and say hello to our extended family!! πŸ‘
anjali.nair thumbnail
vijay,

congrats!!!! thanks for the tricky thanksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. you sure know how to make people blush😳😳😳.

everyone,

you get to see your name in vijay's post. so he has not thanked only you but everyone on IF. that's our tricky vijayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.
newbie_00 thumbnail
I cant believe my name's on there! 😲😲

Vijay wrote:

Many times it happens with us that we want to thank someone but never really make it. So I would like to take this opportunity to give my special thanks to newbie_00 😊 (yes its you!!!) for being such a nice friend. Edited by newbie_00 - 18 years ago
nandinee thumbnail

well... now everyone knows rest of the story!

everyone gets to see their own name in bold.. when they login to the forum...πŸ˜†

cutelovelygirl thumbnail

Hey, Vijay Bhaiya , thats really very very nice to no that India-Forums is no. 1 site..  its all because of perfect adminstration by u and Lakshmi + Moderators + Viewbies + Coolbies who regularly monitor the site

Lastly three cheers for all of u and ofcourse members tooo

Hip Hip --- Hurray Hip Hip --- Hurray Hip Hip --- Hurray

cutelovelygirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: newbie_00

I cant believe my name's on there! 😲😲

Vijay wrote:

Many times it happens with us that we want to thank someone but never really make it. So I would like to take this opportunity to give my special thanks to newbie_00 😊 (yes its you!!!) for being such a nice friend.

where is the thank u page i cant find it 😭

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Ya Vijay bhaiya how can u do thaty? It was so nice. Aapko pata hainki aap hume kaise khush rakh sajte hon.
meghavi thumbnail
...wow...thanks vijiay.😳😳..I dunno wht else to say...lolz.  And congrats πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘to the whole development team, and to every member.  I-F truly does rock! Looking forward to the telly awards!πŸ˜ƒEdited by meghavi - 18 years ago
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha...thank's Vijay for thanking each of us personallyπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is very good news to see IF is so popular. It's thanks to the IF Development Team and all the sweet members of this forum! Wishing IF all the best!πŸ˜ƒ

Best Wishes,

Amisha

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

thanx Vijay...very nice idea!πŸ˜‰

Congratz to the IF team!!!hope we continue to grow as a family!!!

Regards,

Jem