Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

I was just going through the Alexa Traffic Rank to check how we fare compared to the different sites on Indian Television and it was really nice to see India Forums popularity graph going so high.

And its just because of the relentless & untiring efforts of our dedicated team of Coolbies, Global Moderators, Moderators, Viewbies & Admin Group and ofcourse all the members of India Forums cause its due to them we are have reached here.

Many times it happens with us that we want to thank someone but never really make it. So I would like to take this opportunity to give my special thanks to you Smile (yes its you!!!) for being such a nice friend and an India Forums member.

Have a look at how we fare compared to other sites as per Alexa (an Amazon.com company) Traffic Rank shows on a 6 months scale:

India-Forums / SetIndia

India-Forums / IndianTelevision

India-Forums / Indya.com

Now get prepared for the launch of India-Forums Telly Awards and a new contest Smile.

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 11 August 2005 at 7:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something about India-Forums" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HUMM

IF-Dazzler

HUMM

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Wow Vijay, This is gr8.. Thanks a lot to our members for putting in quality post and excellent discussions.Clap

Also special thanks to our Development Group.Tongue

Well India-Forums is truely India's No.1 Television Site and surely one day will be the World's No.1 Television SiteEmbarrassed

Guys as you know 3 out of the 4 sites mentioned are big sites and are  production houses sites and have lots guests and Tv fans and India-Forums leaving them behind is a gr8 feeling.

Lastly,

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Congrats to you Vijay and all of IF. Hope IF reaches even greater heights. ClapClap

newkidontheblok

IF-Sizzlerz

newkidontheblok

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hey vijay thanks a lot but why
you wanna thank me i am
surprised you people thnking me
well its really gr8 and india forum's
rock three cheers to india forums.
Love
newkid

Mrs.Brett Lee

IF-Rockerz

Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Oh my god I am shocked. I am still shocked to see my name. India-forums is the best. Btw Vijay bro will u tell me y am i thanked for? Yes three cheers for i-f. Hip hip hurray.

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Thats really great news. Vijay... and the new feature installed is really cool... it has given such a personal touch to the whole thing...  Clap

I agree, the statement INDIA FORUMS IS ADDICTIVE. LOG IN AT UR OWN RISK  is so true...

aahisthaa

aahisthaa

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:21am | IP Logged

vijay bro,its bcoz of u n not meSmile.plz take ur thanks backBig smile n i wont talk 2 u if u thank me another time.Wink

EmbarrassedClapHATS OFF 2 VIJAY BROClapEmbarrassed

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged

Shocked

You are most Welcome Vijay!Smile ----( I don't know what else to say, coz I don't know what I did!,jis ka Thanks aap bol rahye ho!Embarrassed)

Sahi Kaha Priyanka, IF is Addictive, and this is the reason it is climbing in upward direction, every minute.

Congrats to Vijay and All the Members of this Family!Smile

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 23 July 2005 at 2:24am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top