India-Forums

A romance to remember!!! (Page 9)

usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for their comments. I want to slap Arun to and i feel sorry for Geeta and here's my installment of the next chapter and the twist you have been waiting for:

Chapter 19

Geeta comes outside looking at Charu and Prakash who ask, "Is it OKAY!" and she walks off telling, "I am going out and sort myself out." She takes her handbag with her along.

Charu tries to stop her telling her to calm down and goes to Prakash's room and finds Prem crying so much and Prakash hugs his sweet brother consoling him, "Prem, calm down just relax I understand the frustration you are having. I understand your heart is spilt into two pieces."

"I know I can decide what to do because I am unable to love a woman who has been through this torture." Prem cries

Charu watches this with tears running through her eyes and speaks to herself, "Geeta you are really great to find a guy like Prem but faith isn't creating this beautiful scene of love. I and he are enjoying this path of love. Why can't god create this cute love between the lovely pair?"

Prakash hears this and tells Charu, "Calm down god will make the pair together and Prem will marry Geeta as I too think she's a nice sister in law to have. After the terrible events she has been through. Even I was shocked to hear this from Charu telling me just moments ago. For a man to do such a thing is a big thing and forget what society believes since, it's our own world."

Prem is honoured by his brother's and anni boost of confidence and said, "You know god has given me a lovely brother and anni to have."

"No Prem actually, god has given me a lovely husband and you since, you have been supportive ever since we started this love affair. Therefore, you need to find Geeta immediately and start a relationship with her." Charu smiles as tears are flowing her cheeks like tears of water.

"But anni..." Prem starts but is interrupted, "Falling in love isn't a wrong thing and you wont be betrayed from Geeta trust me."

"Prem, don't be hurt but I know you love her but, why can't you tell her you love her?" Prakash questions

Prem replies, "I can't becauseā€¦"

"For god shake just me what is it?" Charu moans, "What problems are you having, because you love her I know and we don't believe you don't love Geeta."

"Anni, how can you say this?" Prem tells this in frustration, "Anna don't you say you don't believe me too otherwise, I can't take it."

"Prem, just tell us what is the problem instead of hiding it." Prakash tells Prem in stress

Both of them kept on pestering Prem on the same question several times until, Prem unable to hide it screams, "I WONT BE LIVING FOR LONG."  And he sobs continuously repeating the same thing.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED.

Edited by usha_pooja - 05 May 2007 at 1:50pm
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
OMG::::::::::::::: Shocked
Shocking news about mere jaan Prem...I hope a miracle will occur..first Geethas sad past and now Prem..you are giving me almsot a heart attack yaar... Cry Cry Cry

Edited by meli - 05 May 2007 at 6:16pm
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 05 May 2007 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

oh NOOOOO!!! prem is going to die?? why? this is so depressing!!CryCryCry

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Oh my God, what is wrong with Prem? Is he imagining that some thing is radically wrong with his health and is scared to commit?? Usha, can u continue soon pls??
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged

AAH AAH HERES THE CHAPTER WHICH EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR BUT WITH MORE TWISTS AND UPSETTING EVENTS. DONT WORRY IT WONT LAST LONG. HOWEVER, I WONT GIVE CHAPTER ON A REGULAR BASIS SINCE MY EXAMS ARE APPROCHING AND THX EVERYONE FOR THEIR COMMENTS AND HERES MY NEXT INSTALLMENT:

Chapter 20

"You are absolutely joking" Prakash sarcastically laughs at Prem, "No buddy, you are seriously joking because I want you to live a 1000 years."

"Sorry anna, I won't be living for long." Cries Prem and shows his the medical report and Charu gets the report and reads it in shock

"No No No this, cant be true?" Charu screams

Prakash tells, "What is it?"

Prem drops a bombshell, "I have AIDS."

Prakash looks the folder and throws it onto the floor, "You know I don't believe this rubbish as it's false."

"Prakash cool down" Charu says and comes with a glass of water, "Listen Prem! Aids cannot be cured fully but there are treatments that can prevent aids from happening."

"You're serious." Laughs Prem, "Before when I used to play around with many girls' heart and I didn't realise this AIDS at all.

After I have changed, now god has given me this cure and I don't know when I will be buried into a coffin."

Prakash amused with this, "Prem stop talking non sense. You will have a happy life and you will become cured like your anni said. Charu if it can be treated then lets do it. In order for this to have a happy life."

Charu replies, "Prem will live a happy life with Geeta and Prem will live. I definitely consult you a doctor."

"Anni, I don't know how to repay you." Prem tells

Charu smiles, "Well, you know what my wish is."

Prem is confused, "Me marry Geeta but one thing I don't know how I am going to tell this."

Prakash with concern, "Well, we can tell Geeta when she has the stability."

"Thanks brother!" Prem thanks, "Im going to find Geeta hence she won't be far."

"Good idea" insisted Charu and I will come with you but Prakash didn't let her since, it was far too late at night

Meanwhile, Geeta is sitting down alone at the high street with a whiskey bottle and is drinking continuously and numbing to herself, "Prem, why can't you love me because I have been ruined by someone."

Prem, is searching for Geeta everywhere at the high street, the Bentils shopping centre was dark like a bedroom."

Geeta has drank a lot which, is unusual hence, she drinks whenever she's feeling low but this time it was worse as she  lost control and decides to walk back home. She is walking and falling down several times and at one time, she bumped herself onto a lamp post. The roads were quiet which is unusual for a busy high street since, it's extremely busy during daylight. Prem suddenly turns around and notices Geeta and he calls her several times however, Prem's voice didn't fall onto her ears and walked towards the busy road.

On a road meanwhile, a red BMW car is coming at 120mph and Prem notices this from the distance since, the speed of the car can be heard excessively especially the engine sound which, sounded very new. Inside the car there were young boys who were intending to drive at fast speed and taught there was no one there. Suddenly, a person noticed a lady walking very funny but they couldn't stop the car since, they have lost control. The car crushed into Geeta who screamed, "Prem!" on her top of her voice.

Comments and suggestations are welcomed.

Edited by usha_pooja - 07 May 2007 at 11:40am
Aanteek Goldie
Aanteek
Aanteek

Posted: 07 May 2007 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Oh! My GoD!!!! I caught up with the story and still breathing faster reading all the twists and turns...    Suddenly its so sad... Cry Cry Usha, good writing. Poor Prem and Geetha. Hope they will be ok very soon.
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 9:30am | IP Logged

oh my GOD!!!! prem has aids? that is so horrible!CryCry and poor geetha.. i hope she doesn't die or anything..CryCryCry

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
You are giving us shock after shock yaar. Poor Prem who is having aids and poor girl, Geetha Cry Cry

Edited by meli - 08 May 2007 at 1:23pm

Go to top