A romance to remember!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
OKAY GUYS THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS. ITS APPRECIATED AND I HAVE DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER. DASA AND CARYN THX 4 DA ADVISE ESPECIALLY.

Chapter 14

Prakash looks shocked at Prem thinking what the hell he is doing with this unknown person. He wanted to yell at him for bringing a girl at the middle of the night. However, he looks at Charu as she gives him a look telling him to be calm with this situation. She gives him a look towards him to keep his mouth zipped.

She understood Prem ain't the type of person who will now have short term relationships and now he's a changed man. A man whiling to have a long term partner and desire her with the dreams and wishes they both want. They are now ready to take the path of love like she did; she looked at Geeta who wore a nice white plain kruta and skinny blue jeans with matching black earrings.

With a pleasant voice she calls the pair inside the flat and into her living room which was romantic with red and white paints. A huge teddy bear which, Prakash presented her when they spent quality time together along with a card brought from Clintons written 'To my beloved love.'  He was smiling at the card remembering the day he gave the card to her at the river Thames.

Flashback

It was Saturday lunchtime, the skies were clear blue like the Indian Ocean, the swans and ducks were flapping their wings and making quaky noises. Small children's were running around in their summer clothes licking ice-creams, ice lollies and slurping milkshakes. Old ladies were gossiping about their previous life and were complaining about teenagers being a pain at their back side. One even complained about the government being lenient for allowing children's under 18 to go free on the buses. Single parents were playing around with the children's and doing their childish talk.

As we pass through the lovely river, Prakash is sitting down with some gifts waiting for Charu. He was sitting down for the past half an hour waiting for the clumsy woman to turn up here. He gave non-stop text messages and missed calls waiting for her to turn up. Until, he hears a voice which, he recognised. The person was singing to Mudhal Nani from Unnai Unnai and he was daydreaming into space and twinkle stars.

Then, a hand covered his eyes and was whispering, "Hello Jaan! You loved my voice?"

He touched her hands and felt that sharp blade fingernails and took her hand and hugged her tightly like a lemon. "Dear, I never knew your voice was so bad like a smoke. If you hear my voice the whole world will be clapping at me. As I can sing like a professional singer."  Laughed Prakash

"Prakash!!!!" screams Charu and punches him on his back, "Who! The people will clap at you. Well, whatever loser. The last time I heard you singing is when you were in the bathroom trying to impress yourself."

"Well, can you this aunty cannot stand your singing." Laughs Prakash

"Her voice is gorgeous like the birds were singing in valentines day." Said the aunty

"Look! Look! See even liked my voice. You are so jealous of my voice." Shouts Charu and continues singing. 

"Listen babes! Your voice is beautiful. I was kidding. I love winding you up since, you always react like a gas particle." Laughs Prakash, "Anyways, to the serious point!!! Why are you late? I have been waiting for half and hour." He moans

"Well, I was busy trying to impress myself so I can shine the road in style." Smiles Charu who was wearing a nice brown dress.

"Impress yourself! That's a bit too much." Mutters Prakash.

"What!" exclaims Charu

"Nothing honey!" smiles Prakash, "I have got something for you?"

"Is it!" giggles Charu, "common give me the presents I love them."

"Close your eyes and cover them with your hands." Orders Prakash and he slowly bring up the chocolate brown cuddly bear and smudge it onto her face. That smudge was like a grass moving towards the west of heaven.

"What are you doing?" questions Charu

"Now open you eyes!" smiles Prakash

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! It's a smooch cuddly teddy bear! How sweet!" screams Charu and hugs him tightly until they were able to breathe and passionately kissed for minutes. He grabbed her rose which was placed on her long, silky, wavy black hair.

Back to the present day, Charu throws a bucket of cold water at his face and questions, "Hello dear! We have a problem to solve. Now it's not the time to day dream about the past."

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED

Edited by usha_pooja - 20 April 2007 at 2:47pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A romance to remember!!! (Page 6)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 2:02am | IP Logged

usha, the line where prakash describes charu as a gas particle was hilarious!ROFLROFLROFL i cannot stop laughing! great job yaar & keep it up!ClapClap

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wow very nice chapter Usha! Clap Clap Clap

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

thx everyone for their comments and suggestations. Hopefully you will like my next installment:

Chapter 15

Everyone is seated in the living room, Charu gives them coffee and they are silent which, made the living room empty like a completed glass bottle. Then, Charu starts the conversation saying,

"Well, I see we have a new visitor around Prem can you not introduce to us." Charu politely asks  

"Yeah, this is the time to ask you bimbo." Mutters Prakash

Charu interrupts, "You are free to speak, just ignore him because he's a plain old boring lecture. His mind is into maths not people."

"Hey, why don't you introduce yourself to anni? She will be delighted." Prem smiles

Prakash mutters, "Really! She really does this welcome as if she's a queen of Buckingham palace."

"Ignore this old man! He's getting old and he has lost his youth and manners to speak with people." Charu sarcastically tells them giving a dirty look at Prakash.

"Why are you looking at me?" moans Prakash

"Prakash hush up before I stick your mouth with superglue." Charu complains

"My name is Geetanjali but you can call me Geeta." Smiles Geeta

Charu is full of shocks, "Geeta! Oh my god! I cannot believe you I haven't seen you in years since, I was studying at plus 2 and you were at 9th standard."

Geeta stunned, "So, you must be the clumsy Sharada. You still haven't changed at all. Oh my god!"

Both the girls get up and hug each other saying how much they have missed each other all those years. Both the brothers were staring each other.

"My dear old man!" whispers Prem into his ear.

"What?" moans Prakash, "Don't call me an old man. I ain't old yet. You foolish monkey."

"Well, I ain't a monkey. You're a boring grandfather clock with those geeky glasses." Complains Prem

"Oh please hush for a moment. But, this clumsy woman has a friend like Geeta. Oh my god! She reminds me of a school kid with that Indian uniform we use to wear. Remember that buddy." Prakash gives a lecture

Prem complains, "Oh please at least be lucky to have her since, she ain't boring like you. Otherwise, I will be sleeping or evacuating as I can't stand one annoying brother. Be lucky buddy."

"Well, Im a lucky person in life to have a lovely and homely woman but someone who has beaten me badly like a doormat." Stubs Prakash

"That's why you are so wet. You know what?" tells Prem

"What now? Already I cannot deal with one virus but I don't know how Im going to deal with another virus." Prakash argues

"You're so daft!" Prem laughs

"I knew that. HAHAHAHA!!!" sarcastically laughs Prakash

Meanwhile, Geeta and Charu are having a blissful conversation about what they have been doing since; they have lost contact with each other. They were giggling at their hilarious moments they had whilst they were at India. Until Geeta asks Charu wherever she has a boyfriend since, she had been on a hunt for the perfect life partner for years. Geeta was pleased to hear she has found her right man but, was surprised to hear Prakash is her boyfriend because, she taught he was a miserable, boring and who will complain like an old man. Until, Charu told her about his personality by describing him a naughty teacher. Geeta was satisfied fully her buddy has found her Mr Right. When, Charu asked her about her boyfriend; Geeta smiled at Prem telling her, "I hope I will catch that guy since, he's my ideal man from the time I fell onto him."

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED

Edited by usha_pooja - 23 April 2007 at 2:20pm

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 23 April 2007 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Nice chapter Usha. Interesting to know that Charu is Geetha's junior. Can't wait to see what happens next...

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 10:10am | IP Logged

lovely chapter usha! oohhh.. geeta seems to like prem!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed the story is moving along very interestingly. keep it up hun!ClapClap

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Usha.....oh man i was laughing as i read abpout the clumsy chaaru....and the old man prakash! but a sweet couple! keep it going!

Edited by madumithas - 25 April 2007 at 8:26am

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 9:26am | IP Logged
wow Usha, I read all the 15 chapters at one go. You have a very good sense of humour and you rock when you give vivid descriptions of locations. Great going I will be a regular in this thread in future.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top