Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by madumithas

HI Usha

Just finished reading all the chapters from start to finish in ore moochu! CHo chweet....you have a very good sense of humour. I wish Geeta and Prem fall in love soon...BTW who is Prem, prakash and Charu. I dont watchj saratha...so i am lost.
Good luck on your upcoming chapters.
Madhu

Well, Madhu:

Prem is none other your friend Deepak

Saratha is Deepa Venkat she came in serials like Surya, Kolangal and lots more

Prakash is Vishwa. His role is unforgetable in Metti oli.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A romance to remember!!! (Page 5)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 12:02am | IP Logged

wow! 2 chapters? what a treat! great job usha!ClapClap i loved your 2nd chapter. the part where prem meets geeta.. aww.. cho cute!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

dasa1

Goldie

dasa1

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Just went throught the chapters--Very nice and you have taken lots of efforts to write some wonderful things--when I read about sending someone to North pole to give company to penguins and polar bears, I remembered your similar threat to send someone else in a rocket and blast her off out of this world--anyway you do have lots of imagination!

Just one small comment on the story content--may be you can go little slow on various events happening and give some more time to description rather--I just felt the events in the story are happening too fast!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Dear Usha........ just like Mahdu, started to read this from first page onwards. I liked it. It was really good, and funny and romantic. It was nice.

A advice though, just like Dasa wrote, it is going way too fast. So a little of bit expansion on the incidences would be nice.

Thankx

Edited by Caryn - 18 April 2007 at 2:08am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 April 2007 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Just finished reading your two latest chapters. Like Leena said, Prem meeting Geetha was very cute. Embarrassed   And the students teasing Prakash was funny LOL , cause it remind what we did last year. We also used to tease our workshop leader last semester. Wink

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Usha,
You are busy too today? Cry Cry Its ok..take your time...

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by serial123

Usha,
You are busy too today? Cry Cry Its ok..take your time...

Yerp buddy far too busy so didnt have time to do my chapters. Science teachers has dropped a bombshell on me Cry all courseworks must be due in next week Cry Cry Cry

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Oh! thats ok Usha. First finish your Science assignments... Take your time... We will wait...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top