A romance to remember!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Usha,
wow the story is fast moving and very nice. You, jiggly and madhu are so talented and really gifted. I can't wait to see the continuation...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A romance to remember!!! (Page 3)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanteek

Goldie

Aanteek

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

interesting chapter usha! looks to me like charu's dream man isn't the sweet prakash but the flirty prem.Wink i can't wait to read your next chapters. your story's really fun to read yaar, unlike mine which is becoming a bore.LOLLOLLOL

Hey Jiggly,

your story is not boring, its quite interesting.  You all are young and so talented and never underestimate yourself... we all really enjoy reading all your stories...Clap  Clap  Clap 

Smile

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigglypuff726

interesting chapter usha! looks to me like charu's dream man isn't the sweet prakash but the flirty prem.Wink i can't wait to read your next chapters. your story's really fun to read yaar, unlike mine which is becoming a bore.LOLLOLLOL

Leena dear, very interesting point but, i shall explain what i mean. Well, Charu was digusted to look at Prem cos she never knew this sweet Prakash could have this filrty brother. She initally taught that, Prem will be a decent fellow but no!!!!

Leena your stories aint boring but super duper. Like serial said everyone has their own talents dear.

Edited by usha_pooja - 13 April 2007 at 2:42pm

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

thx everyone for your super duper comments. Im appreciated. Thx Serial for the convicing comment and Leena i hope you have understood what i mean now. Here's my latest chapter:

Chapter 7

Charu came closer to Prakash, her long fingernails touched on his knee and before she laid her head onto his shoulders. He got up and foolishly bumped her head onto the seat and Prakash busted out laughing along with the other passengers on the carriage.

Charu felt ever so embarrassed as her cheeks went very red and got up with her handbag and chased him out of the train station; all the passengers were looking at them and the police officer told his colleague "Don't these two people make a lovely couple."

"Well, infact they should join the police force." The other said.

Charu managed to grab him and gave him punches and kicks however; Prakash grabbed her hand and held her tightly around him. She was enjoying that moment smiling to her with joy and smelt his Lynx body spray which was extremely strong. Then, said to her heart, "I wish I can proclaim my love to you soon."

Meanwhile, Prakash giggled, "Well, you want to beat me dee." Luckily, on the nick of time she sprinted like an athlete all the way through the station but then got the telling off by the ticket checkers for behaving like little kids. Both of them were embarrassed looking at each other as other passengers were whispering at their foolishness and stared at them. An old lady came to Charu and said, "My dear! I can see sparkle on your eyes. That gentleman looks handsome just like Romeo. Go for him as he looks like a lucky fish to catch. If was younger I would of got this fish."

Charu blushed as a red rose just blossomed during a summer season and looked at him who was standing there cleaning his glasses and staring at Charu wondering if she has gone nutcrackers.

A few hours later, both Charu and Prakash have done their shopping and landed them selves into a Thai restaurant and tucked themselves into some noodles. Both were eating but Charu soup landed onto the table Prakash teased her, "Well, you remind me of my cousin Surya who eats so inappropriately."

"Please Prakash, don't start with this non-sense. As I had enough of this today." Charu moaned however, inside her heart she was enjoying the fun, all of the teasing, eying and romantic moments blossomed in her heart. Will my Devdas realise my love? She glances at his lovely cute smile.  

After there scummy lunch, they were walking around the streets of Brixton until a voice called out his name. Prakash turned back to see it's one of his students who has come to say hello to him. They were chatting causally and Charu was looking with jealously. Until, this student was introduced to her and said, "Is she your girlfriend?"

Prakash replied, "I haven't decided but she my ideal women as I don't know I had dreams about this pretty lady."

"You look like a sizing couple with loads of chemistry." Replied the student and left.

Both of them looked at each other and smiled!!!!!

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOME

Edited by usha_pooja - 14 April 2007 at 4:34am

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Thank you for your comments and here's my next chapter:

Chapter 8

Meanwhile, Prem was at Clapham still carrying Jenny on his back. All the girls were looking at him with jealously presuming if there boyfriends can do this for us.

One girl whispered, "That girl is such a lucky cow to have a bloke doing this for her."

Jenny was enjoying the elephant ride Prem has offered her to do. Even in her entire life no one would have done this for me. However, Prem back was hurting ice broken rocks and moaning inside that he should have not offered this.

After one hour they reach to the Pentagon club. This clubhouse was by far the best club; it had the best facilities, best DJs, best music's and certainly the best dance hall to boogie around. They all raced to the dance hall. The music blasted with mixture of songs like I wanna love you by Akon. This song was Prem's favourite as he danced closely with Jenny and ended up embarking a passionate kiss for many minutes. To their amusement many people were watching this kiss as it lightened the dance hall.

The DJ shouted out, "WELL WELL WELL! I CAN SEE SOME LOVE IN THE AIR!" Everyone started singling along the DJs tune. Poor Prem and Jenny ran out of the club and continued kissing at the corner of the club.

Whilst they were kissing, some bad boys came and teased Jenny and Prem. At first talk through things civilly telling, "Listen fellas! I want you to stop this right now."

One gangster member asks, "What will you do if you don't?"

"Now, you won't be able to face." Prem replies. Then the gang members show gratitude between them and push Prem onto the floor. Suddenly, he loses his control and a fight outbreaks and Jenny tries to stop him from a fight but no use as she was pushed onto the floor and fainted. The fight becomes out of control even the club members try stopping this fight but it was no use. As Prem has lost his control and was fighting viscously as if a gladiator was fighting his enemy. His eyeball was striking red like thick blood and blood came through his head. 

A few minutes later, sirens are hovering across the streets of the road along with ambulances and park onto the road. They march to the scene of the incident and arrest Prem whereas, the gang escape. Poor Jenny ran behind the police and she explains the incident what happened and they let him free giving him a warning that there shall be no incident what so ever. Otherwise, I will arrest you on what ever conditions.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED!

Edited by usha_pooja - 14 April 2007 at 4:35am

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:36am | IP Logged

I HAVE DONE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO GET THE STORY MOVING. HERE IT GOES:

Chapter 9

Prem thanks Jenny for rescuing his life as he's brother would of have been ashamed to see me in this state. However, she reveals she's not bothered to commit a relationship with him as she already has a boyfriend called Dave and I used you for just a time pass and make my boyfriend jealous. Due to a recent argument we had separated but I cannot get over him.

Poor Prem was heartbroken and devastated to hear this as he really felt in love with a woman for the first time. But, then congrates her on her upcoming love and left in tears rolling down his cheeks.

Meanwhile, Charu and Prakash's were seated opposite each other staring at each other's eyes constantly and they were silent throughout their journey back home until, they were about to go to their respective apartments. Charu called him inside as she wanted to speak to him something extremely important and

Prakash comes inside. They enter into the living room and they sit down closely to each other.

"What do you want to tell me?" questions Prakash

"I don't know how to start this." Smiles Charu and Prakash flickers with her long broomstick hair.

"Go on and tell me." Smiles Prakash

"I'm in love with you. Ever since I saw you the first time. That bump on my head happened when I was dreaming about you."

Prakash then spills the beans, "Yaar! I too also love you!  That is why I came to this apartment opposite your one."

"Really!" Screams Charu and hugs him saying I love you loads, "But then how did you know where I lived."

"Actually, remember the first time I meet you." Smiled Prakash, he whispered into her ears and she nodded, "Well, I first saw you a year ago when you were doing a psychology presentation for the students. I was much flattened. I still remember the clothes you wore a nice pink blouse and black trousers. From then onwards I followed behind you wherever you been, that's why how I found out that the apartment opposite yours was on sale. I was really nervous to approach you as I wondered if you yell at me. Even Prem taught I was mad when I wrote your name several times in a notebook. He would wind me to an extent."

Charu was stunned and froze smiling with him for minutes and said, "I don't believe you a teacher falling with me. How fascinating. I taught you were a geek who never falls in love."

"Now now now… I ain't a geek but a sweet gentleman."

Sarcastically tells Prakash, "Well, as this is our true love we must take this slowly in order to have a successful life." She nods as her cheeky boy said and pinches his cheeks. Yet another cat and mouse game happens between them as they chase around the apartments.  Suddenly, Prem comes home in bandages on his forehead and looks at them as they have found there match. Both Charu and Prakash stand there frozen looking at the state at Prem.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED!

Edited by usha_pooja - 14 April 2007 at 4:38am

Kavitha Ravi

IF-Dazzler

Kavitha Ravi

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Usha very well written. Thanks. I really enjoyed reading it.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 April 2007 at 5:43am | IP Logged
oh...so many chapters and many things has happend..well done yaar!! Clap Clap
I felt bad for Prem who was heartbroken but he will get over it LOL nice to see the loverbirds in love and confessing their love Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top