Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Usha,
Excellent start with our main character falling for the guy on their first
meeting...keep it up girl Clap Clap

As Jenim said, dont underestimate youself , our forum is a great platform to
show our talents Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A romance to remember!!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madumithas

madumithas

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Usha

Exactly like others said every ones talent is unique. I loved that broomstick comparison. It was funny!

Keep it going sweetie!

Madhu

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged

thanks everyone for their comments, Im preciated by them. Here's my next chapter:

New character:

Prem = Deepak

Chapter 5

Next day, Prakash has a difficult sleep after shifting from their council house into the same apartment as Charu. His mischief and annoying brother Prem gives him undeserved wake up alarm. It's not hot water but, a bottle of tomato ketchup sauce squirted onto his face.

Prem sweetly smiles, "Good morning my dear; work freak brother!"

"Morning! WHY DID YOU POUR KETCHUP SAUCE ON ME!!!!!!" Growls Prakash like a dinosaur.

"Well….your sleep was too much torture as you kept on preparing for your boring maths lessons. Can't you think about my future anni as I want her to cook me food and I had enough of eating your burnt food." Whines Prem like a little boy.

Prakash tells, "There will be an anni for you coming one day. For the meanwhile let me clean my face cos it smells of rotten tomato ketchup. I hate ketchup. YUCK!"

Prem is very mischief boy. He and Prakash were brought up by their grandparents as their parents died from a dangerous car crash when Prem was a year old.  Currently, he's doing his undergraduate degree in art and design in Kingston University. And dreams of becoming a successful model. Both of the brothers are thick like wood and best of buddies and they are there for each other in any situations.

Sadly, their personalities ain't similar despite they are close. Since, Prem had many girlfriends, used them for short term relationship and numerous one night stands. This is known to Prakash and has advised him in several occasions however, it goes through one station to the next.

Today's Saturday and both the brothers are sitting down and munching on their breakfast until a doorbell rings. A little argument happens between them who will open the door until Prakash decides to open the door. As he opens the door slowly, he's amused and shell shocked to see Charu but then laughs at the bump she had received on her head. She was dressed in blue boots, blue leggings and long half sleeved top and felt excited as her man is living here from now on. Also, she glared onto his Gucci glasses as it suited him a lot and his blue shirt with a nice hair cut.

"Prakash, what's so funny!" Yells Charu

Prakash laughs and tells, "What happened to your bump? It seems you have been hitted by a tennis ball."

Charu mutters inside, "Well you coming into my dream last night."

"Well, what happened?" questions Prakash

Charu lies, "I got chased by a dog and then I fell down."

"DOG!!" Prem exclaims as he comes to the front door, "Man, this girl should audition to a comedy show. She will make a good one."

Prakash tells his mischief brother to chill and enquires are you ok despite telling the truth it was amusing funny and calls Charu inside.

Prem is introduced to her and she's introduced to him. Sadly, she wasn't pleased to hear that he had a foolish, immature brother. All three of them are having a good chat and Charu decides they should go out somewhere today. They all agree to do so!    

Comments and suggestations are welcomed

Edited by usha_pooja - 13 April 2007 at 5:52am

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 5:16am | IP Logged
It was a really funny chapter...had a good laugh, esp the ketchup scene LOL LOL You have good sense of humour..Keep it up with that Big smile

Can't wait to the next chapter Big smile

patraj

IF-Dazzler

patraj

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Usha, what a jump start to your story. It is really going fast. You do have a flair for writing and keep it up.   Clap

Pat

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 9:10am | IP Logged

wow! great chapters usha! i loved the funny quirky way that you write your story.Big smile a unique & cute story, i can't wait for your next chapter. charu is an adorable character. her clumsiness & daydreams remind me a lot of myself.LOLLOLLOL

usha_pooja

IF-Dazzler

usha_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Thank you guys, for your lovely comments. Its nice you have enjoyed this chapter. Leena never you had similar characteristics like Charu LOL. This coming chapter is a short and simple one here it is and enjoy comments and suggestations are welcomed:

Chapter 6

They all decided to go to Brixton but Charu wasn't happy to go there as it's a dangerous place. Prem was excited so, he can meet up the girls at the night clubs but Prakash convinced her there have a wide variety of shops. Instead, her favourite place is Southall Broadway as it has lovely selections of Indian clothing. Upon Prem hearing this he sarcastically mentions, "LITTLE INDIA! THERE'S NOTHING EXPECT FOR THAT TUTOR ROSE NIGHT CLUB WHICH, THERE WILL BE LOTS OF BHANGRA MUSIC. I HATE THEM EWWWWWWW"

Charu becomes annoyed but then for Prakash's shake she decides to come to Brixton. They all decide to take the train there hence; it's easier and quicker to get there just like the Euro star.

Whilst, on the Victoria line heading to Brixton, Prem was chatting up a girl called Jenny who was sitting on his lap. Charu was giving dirty looks at Prem and Prakash was talking like a non-stop radio to her however, her mind was on Prem thinking, "How the hell this Prakash can have an immature brother."

"Charu, Charu, hello!!!!" called Prakash

"Yes!!!!!" Charu moaned

Prakash questioned, "Why are you looking like this at my brother."

"Well…." Charu started but was interrupted when Prem wanted to get off at Vauxhall and gave Jenny a piggy back that, was wearing inappropriate clothes. This was watched by Charu who just stared at this pathetic boy. Her face stormed with thunderstorms to see them go.

Edited by usha_pooja - 13 April 2007 at 10:31am

jigglypuff726

IF-Sizzlerz

jigglypuff726

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged

interesting chapter usha! looks to me like charu's dream man isn't the sweet prakash but the flirty prem.Wink i can't wait to read your next chapters. your story's really fun to read yaar, unlike mine which is becoming a bore.LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top