India-Forums

A romance to remember!!! (Page 10)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Usha, pls dont make this a tragedy. Bring back both Prem and Geetha - would much rather like to read the proverbial
" and they lived happily ever after" = plssss
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 9:38am | IP Logged
roja just wait it will happen dont worry dear!!!! Smile
usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Sri, people with AIDS can survive. I remember reading an article a couple of years ago in UK. This man has been cured with AIDS. Me personally, I believe people with AIDS wont die if they take regular medication and being a science student I believe in the future many people will be cured with AIDS since advanced technology has developed over the past recent years and thank you for your comments and here's my next installment:

Chapter 22

"Doctor" asked Prem, "What is wrong with Geeta? Any good news?"

The doctor remains silent

Charu with frustration tells, "For goodness shake tell me what's wrong?"

"Both of you calm down let the doctor speak." Prakash interrupts

"Well, the operation was done but…" the doctor tells

Prem cries, "Don't tell me Geeta is dead! Please don't tell me this because I can't stand anymore pain."

Doctor tells, "She is not dead but…"

"What is it doctor?" Prem screams and bang his head onto the walls

"Geeta is in coma." Calmly tells the doctor, "Since she has been hitted on the head severely and now she's not responding to anything."

"Doctor when will she recover?" Charu questions with tears in her eyes

"Well, it could take days, weeks, months or years or she could die." The doctor explains

Prem screams, "Noooooo way! Geeta will survive and make sure she's that same bubbly girl like she was."

Charu is shocked at this revelation and cries loudly. Prakash hugs Charu and his tears were flowing like a river.

The doctor leaves with a message, "Don't worry she will survive with all your love and care she will survive and we just transferring her into the general wards."

Prakash bravely tells, "Okay! Thanks for telling doctor!"

Geeta is sleeping with no response at the general ward. Her heart beat is regularly monitored using an electrocardiogram. Nurses are constantly coming into the ward to see if Geeta is making any improvements and the nurses are recording them onto her record book. Prem with difficulty looks at Geeta state. He goes to her room and his eyes are set at Geeta who's dozed off like sleeping beauty waiting to be kissed onto her lips.

He holds her hands speaking to her about how his illness,  "I don't know if I can survive hence, AIDS is a serious disease but I want you to survive and marry another man who will cherish your dreams and keep you a happy lady with all of your children's. I am unlucky to enjoy this with you but, I can become your son in the future."

Charu hears this outside and goes inside and scolds Prem, "Prem how can you say this. You will survive and live a happy life I read in this article a man had survived from AIDS and is cured."

Prem whispers, "You are seriously joking! Anni"

"No I am not Prem." Charu argues her case

Prem still adamant not to believe her since, he heard many stories that a number of people has died.

However, Charu tries her best to explain with medication and treatment you can be cured. There are many treatment involving genes which, can be cured.

"Genes are unacceptable in UK since, many people think it's against religion." Prem argues

"Religion isn't related to gene therapy Prem." Charu argues

Suddenly, Geeta hands have started to move. Her fingernails are moving slowly and open her eyes and move her fingers to Prem and firmly grab it. Prem with astonishment looks at this miracle god has given.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED!

Edited by usha_pooja - 09 May 2007 at 1:59pm
madumithas Senior Member
madumithas
madumithas

Posted: 10 May 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged
FInally caught up with the chapters Usha. What twists and turns. Poor Prem and Gita. Find a way for them to kiss and unite.....
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 11 May 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged

wow! what a chapter usha! i wonder what will happen now? please give us a happy ending..Big smile i am hoping for prem & geeta to reunite soon!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

usha_pooja IF-Dazzler
usha_pooja
usha_pooja

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Thanks everyone for their comments sorry im delayed since, im revising and my brain has gone dead. Here's my next installment and i decided to focus a bit on romance and start settleing the couple:

Chapter 23

Prem glares at Geeta eyes which, were half open and she was about to call Prem's name but luckily, the nurse was at the scene quickly sadly, the happiness didn't last for ever since, she fell back onto coma again.

Charu looks at this and tries to wake her up but the nurse tells them to calm down, "Don't worry dear she will wake up soon and become the girl you have seen before but with a happy husband like this gentleman. She will wake up soon as she's showing recovery signs."

She is relieved by the nurse's boost of energy but Prem is still stubborn and wants her to marry another man who will cherish her wishes. Charu's mobile phone is ringing and it's her beau.

"Hello honey!" tells a depressed Charu

"Hi, you're fine." Asks Prakash

Charu smiles, "Well yeah just worried about Geeta and Prem. I want Geeta to recover soon but she's showing signs as her hands her moving and her eyes opened. Then she went back into coma"

"That's a good sign she opened her eyes and moved but, soon she will become normal. Trust me" Prakash gives his wisdom of words

Charu questions, "Why did you call me?"

"I just wanted to cheer you up?" Prakash tells Charu

Charu moans, "It's not the time to cheer me up."

"Really, well I have a something for you. Why don't you come to my house this evening?" Prakash insisted

"OKAY!" Charu smiles and puts the phone down.

She goes back inside and tells Prem; Prakash just phoned me telling me to come home and spend some quality time together. Prem insisted that you must spend it with his brother hence, you have been helping us so much and it's best you have a well earned break. Charu then leaves from here leaving Prem to look after Geeta.

Meanwhile, back home Prakash is preparing a nice Indian cuisine as she loves Indian cuisine and would eat a lot. However, he was scared wherever she would criticise my cooking  as Prem always complain his food regularly. Once, he has finished cooking, he decides to get dressed in order to impress his lady and spent ages to find one descent shirt and later on finds a blue colour shirt with black matching trousers. He wore his small black thick spectacles that he recently brought from specsavers, used lynx deodorant as it gave a refreshing smell and combed his hair neatly. The door starts knocking. 

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED

Edited by usha_pooja - 13 May 2007 at 4:30am
jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged

wow! charu going over to prakash's place for dinner? that's so romantic!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i can't wait for the next chapter. good job usha!!ClapClap

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
wow Usha - good to see a man doing all this
for a change. This is what equality is all about.
great going!!!

Go to top