Other Topics

A romance to remember!!! - Page 6

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
sorry guys been busy with an assignment!! Written halfway of chapter 15.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Thank you for your lovely comments. I am appreciated with them. Sorry for the delay since i was busy with coursework. Here's my next installment:

Chapter 15

Next day, Prem was walking down Oxford Circus after he was done with some fashion shoots for the latest catalogue of Burton's. As he was walking down he wasn't surprised the number of people he finds running around the city like a bunch of football hooligans especially teenagers since, all London transport services are free for under 18. Despite the fact he seemed to be annoyed by this but, there wasn't anything that can be done. 

As he was walking down the street he saw Geeta dressed up like an office girl, high knee skirt, white shirt, nice pony tail and with black hoop earings. She was shopping at New look which, has the best selection of clothes especially for ladies. He walked inside the shop and covered her eyes.

Geeta was shocked to see if the shop has short circuited and screamed like a school girl. Everyone at the shop were staring at her and Prem whispered to her, "Geeta dear, calm down its only me."

"Prem!!!!!" screamed Geeta, "How dare you? Did this to me since you have scared me to bits." Joked Geeta and hits him on the shoulders.

"Chill! Chill! Girl otherwise, you blood pressure is going to rise." He joked around telling her it's a busy city and all the people are looking at you as if an elephant just roared into the city destroying the shops.

"So, what brings you here?" Geeta asked, "I came to shop especially I am a shopping addict."

"Well, I just did some shoots." Prem smiled

Geeta with excitement, "Oh my god! Photo shoot I can't wait to see them soon."

"You will!" smiled Prem and looked at her from her to toe and he was attracted with her clothing which was extremely feminine.

"Excuse me! Young man. What are you doing?" questioned Geeta

"Err nothing." Prem smiled.

Geeta signed to herself wondering if he has lost some brain cells, "Anyways, you can shop hunt with me and we can both enjoy."

Prem smiled, "Great idea. I can learn how to shop with you."

"Sure, I can teach you how to shop since, you are a model. A model requires a security or even a life partner." Geeta hints

"Life partner. Right!!!" Prem looks sternly at her and thinks to himself, "Is she in love with me?"

The next couple of hours both of them were shopping around in every shop searching for clothes. Geeta found some wonderful clothes for Prem including a pair of blue jeans with shades of white around the jeans, some wonderful shirts since; Geeta found shirts more sensational than t-shirts. She chose every clothes with desire, perfection and even taught carefully as to see wherever these clothes will suit him. Prem was amused with Geeta's choice of clothes as he wouldn't be able to select them at all.

Later, at dawn the sun was setting off beautifully; its rays was hitting off the balcony. Geeta was linking onto Prem's hands was carrying a whole of shopping and stopped looking at the beautiful sunset. Geeta smiled, "Isn't this scene beautiful I feel like going to the Caribbean islands and swim in the deep blue seas. You and me" she signed to herself.

Prem smiled, "One day, hopefully whatever you are thinking about will happen soon."

"I hope so!" smiled Geeta

They step into the lift and as the lift then stopped suddenly.

COMMENT AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED.

Edited by usha_pooja - 16 years ago
Kavitha Ravi thumbnail
Thanks Usha, you have stopped in suspense.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

that was a great chapter usha. it was a refreshing change that you focused on prem & geeta instead of prakash & charu. lols!😆😆 ohhh. the lift stalled? wonder what will happen now...😳😳

usha_pooja thumbnail

thank you for your lovely comments and now i have tried my hand on an emotional chapter. Hope you guys enjoy this emotional chapter. I decided to protray their love in a different way therefore, here's my next installment hopefully you enjoy the chapter:

Chapter 16

"What happened Prem?" Geeta screamed

Prem smiles, "The lift has broken down. That means we need to wait until, the lift starts working."

"What! We need to stay in this small space. Heaven Shake! Press the emergency button." Geeta screams and her face turns red

Prem smiles at her scremish behaviour, "Geeta just calm down. This happens regularly. I will press the emergency button once; I ask you something."

Geeta now calm asks, "What is it?"

"Well, actually I don't know how to start this well, you have been acting weird since yesterday and…" Prem begins

"What… common just tell me." Moans Geeta

Prem tells, "Well…"

Geeta slowly comes closer to him; she unbuttons his shirt slowly and kisses his bare chest. Prem is slowly feeling the romance but pushes her away screaming, "GEETA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!"

However, Geeta pulls closer to him slowly and gives a stormy kiss continuously. Prem tries to pull her away telling her, "Geeta I can't do this."

"Why?" Geeta questions, "Prem I love you."

"Geeta I can't love you." Prem touches her cheeks

"Why?" Geeta nags, "Is there any wrong of falling in love with a nice, tall and smart guy like you."

"Me, I ain't good for you." Prem explains

Geeta shouts, "No! Don't even say this. You are a star. A man who I would fall in love with."

Prem puts his hand over his head, "I can't fall in love with you."

"But why?" Geeta demands

"I can't explain why?" Prem tells Geeta

Geeta throws a question, "Is it wrong to fall in love?"

"Geeta, falling in love isn't wrong but I ain't the suitable husband for you." Prem explains

"No Prem, you are scared of something." Geeta insisted, "How come why then when I came closer to you, allowed me to kiss you and touch your body. Even you touched me as well."

Prem is shocked at her explanation and says, "But… Geeta"

Geeta tells, "What but… you are in love with me."

"This isn't the case." Prem tells

"Prem stop lying I know you do. Even your eyes tell me there's a sign of love." Geeta tells

Prem tries to explain, "I can't love you."

"But why?" Geeta nags him

"Geeta I can't explain and will you stop nagging me." Prem shouts

Geeta tells, "I don't care, I will make sure you are the one I shall love."

Then the lift starts working and they move up to their floor and it opens to their place. Geeta plucks a big kiss but he pushes her away and walks off with disappointment. Geeta comes out of the lift sits down on her knee and cries so loud, "Prem why cant you love me. I never loved someone this much." Her cries were loud even he was looking at her with sympathy and walks off.

Prem goes back to his room whilst Prakash is busy marking his second year's semester work and sees Prem in a depressing mood. He comes into his baby blue coloured room which, is filled with various magazines and portfolio nicely piled and organised.

"Prem" calls Prakash, "What's the matter? How come you are depressed?"

Prem hears his brother's voice and sobs crying onto Prakash's shoulder for support. Prakash hugs Prem for moral support.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wonderful chapters, usha. Geetha and Prem are cute pair😳 what is wrong with Prem? he likes Geetha, but he is hiding something..wonder what that could be 😉
madumithas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
uh Oh! what happened to Prem...i thought he was ore Jolling Geeta?
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG! this is totally unexpected usha! poor geetha.. i know how she must be feeling! i wonder why prem is not accepting her love? is it cos he feels he's not good enough for her?😭😭😭

usha_pooja thumbnail

Thanks for your comments everyone and a new twist will come within a couple of chapters time with Prem!!!! Meanwhile enjoy the next couple of chapters:

Chapter 17

"Prem, tell me what is the problem? You seemed stressed and you are in a mess especially your hair and shirt is untucked."

"I don't know da, my life is like this." Prem tells

Prakash looks into Prem's eyes, "Listen! I know what my brother is like just tell me?"

"Geeta, what I have done to make you special." Cries Prem

Prakash is shocked, "Geeta! What's going on between you two? I taught you seemed very genuine with each other."

"Really, more like love." Prem signed

Prakash was surprised to hear this, "Did you say love?" he eyes glowed

Prem then explained what happened at the lift. Prakash was shocked and amused with this.  Prakash asks Prem, "Are you in love with Geeta?"

Prem replies, "I don't know. But I can't love her. But I have something for her but I am spilt into two sides."

"You do love Geeta." Prakash smiles

"Please. Don't start again already I am suffering from a dilemma already I don't want anymore." Prem moans

Prakash smiles, "God has created this new girl for you."

"I know, but I have betrayed many girls in life. I don't want to betray another girl." Prem cries

Prakash explains, "You won't betray Geeta because your eyes show you have something for her.! Even you bring her here. Listen you need to speak with her and tell what everything how you feel." Prakash explains

Prem asks, "But how?"

Prakash tells, "Leave it to me! I will be able to do this myself. Come and have some lunch, these markings are giving me a headache."

"Hahahaha!!! You are saying this. Oh my lord! Normally, you enjoy them." Prem laughs

"That's my brother! Now come and eat."

Meanwhile, Geeta is still crying out loud for Prem then Charu runs to her wearing a plain skirt and t-shirt. Charu tells her, "Calm down Geeta! Calm down! Come home."

She takes Geeta inside and gives her a nice cup of cuppa and sits next to her asking, "Now tell me what the problem is?"

Geeta cries, "I had so many problems in life but god has opened my eyes to this new man but he's refusing to love me."

"Which guy?" questions Charu

"It's none other Prem your Prakash's brother." Geeta tells Charu, "But, he's refusing to love me."

"That's good news." Excited Charu, "Prem deserves a man like you since, both of you went through many problems.

Geeta tells the events what happened in the lift and Charu was shocked by this approached and tells her she needs to talk with Prem on her own and I will plan this with Prakash.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED!!

usha_pooja thumbnail

THIS IS MY NEXT CHAPTER AND THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A SHOCK!!!! AS I WANT TO COVER A SERIOUS ISSUE!!!!

Chapter 18

NOTE THIS CHAPTER CAN CONTAIN SOME ADULT CONTENT!!

Prakash knocks at Charu's house and asks her if Geeta could go to his house alone since Prem is waiting to speak with her. Charu tells him, "Actually I wanted to do the same since, you are quick Geeta can go to Prem and solve there problems."

Geeta is called to Prakash's apartment and Prem sits down at the dinning table. Prem questions, "Why do you love me?"

"I told you at the lift." Geeta speaks softly

Prem tells, "I can't love you."

"Why? I have been raped by a college rowdy."

Prem is shocked and asks, "You have been raped but you love me."

Geeta explains the horrific event in a flashback.

Flashback

Geeta's life wasn't a bed full of roses in fact she faced many problems in her life and had to over come them. Her mother died when she was three when she diagnosed with womb cancer then her father remarried again however, her step mother was jealous with Geeta's love and affection she got from her father. She had tortured Geeta through various ways, throwing hot water at her face, making her clean the house and she will sit on the sofa, even she will burn her with a hot stick to wherever little mistakes she makes. Her father didn't notice this until one day when he read Geeta's diary he was ever so furious and divorced her immediately and took Geeta into a different place. However, Geeta received support from Charu who was her neighbour as she helped her with every problem she faced and even stood up for her. 

Then until the day she turned 18, Geeta father died from a heart attack, she was sent to hostel where she lived the peaceful life until one day whilst she was travelling to college some guys called her horrible names. Then one guy called Arun came to her and touched her several times and attempted to kiss her Geeta couldn't take this until she took her slippers and slap the guy many times and warned him not to even dare touch me. She walks off furious with the whole college academy looking at Arun with embarrassment. He was furious that he was eager to tear her life into pieces. He then observed her every move each time wherever she went and followed her.

Until, one spooky night, the full moon was shining high on the sky, the pavements was glittering with the reflection of the moon and Geeta dressed in a pink sari was walking back after spending the last day at college. Arun followed her behind her back all the way home but, Geeta was too busy singing loudly Vasantha Mullai from the movie Pokkiri. Arun mutters to himself, "You keep on singing and singing and any minute your life will be turned upside down."

Geeta was smiling cheerfully and entered into a hostel room however, before she stepped inside there. She saw the evil guy who harassed her and she ran and ran around the road looking for help however, she failed and the guy grabbed her from the arm and covered her mouth tightly until, she fainted. Her eyes slowly drooled into sleepiness and fainted. He picked her up from the feet and placed her into his posh car and drove her back to his house.

He picked her into his house and then spoke to an unconscious Geeta, "Geeta, that slap you gave me. You think I have forgotten about this. But NO!! I haven't it still hurts inside me and now I want to take my revenge on you. I want to ruin your life and make you a disgrace to the society and to your self."

He unbuttons his shirt and touches her soft, candy floss face and removes her jewellery slowly resulting in messing her hair. Then, he slowly takes everything off and going through her inmate parts. He kisses her non-stop everywhere in the body and wraps himself and her with a white duvet cloth, he hugged her and slept.

Next morning, Geeta woke up to her mystery she has been raped by Arun and finds him smiling, "Good morning dear!"

"You cheat! You traitor! You cheap guy! Is this the way you treat a woman you disgusting pervert." Geeta screams

Arun calmly tells, "You look so gorgeous when you scream."

"Shut up! Arun!" Geeta screams, "You have destroyed my life as my world has tiered into pieces."  

"That's what I wanted to happen Geeta since, my life is destroyed and I wanted your life destroyed." Arun yells

Geeta tells, "Really, let me tell you something, I will finish my education, earn lots of money and then find my self a decent man who will respect woman, understand my feelings and I will live happily with that guy."

"You are challenging me!" Arun sarcastically tells, "That won't happen since all women are always committing suicide."

"I don't think so since, they have become independent and learn how to survive from men like you." Geeta tells and she leaves the house after getting dressed.

Since this horror Geeta succeeds into getting into Kingston University to study biomedical science and becomes pregnant and she aborts the baby since, she is unwilling to carry a rapist baby.

At the present day, Prem is horrified to hear this and tells her, "Geeta I cannot believe you have been through. But I can't fall in love with you since, Im scared I will destroy your life again."

Geeta tells, "But why? I have been raped?"

"No! I have cheated on many women and I don't want to betray you." Prem explains

Geeta tells, "Well, you have changed that's the case. You are not the Prem who will cheat on me."

"Geeta! It's not easy to have a permanent relationship." Prem tells, "But I…"

"Forget it I am not whiling to listen to you since you don't understand the value of true love." Geeta walks off leaving Prem throwing glass bottle onto the floor.

COMMENTS AND SUGGESTATIONS ARE WELCOMED!!!