Health & Fitness

Why a add multi-vitamin pill to your diet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Why a add multi-vitamin pill to your diet?  Well, most fast single nutrient diseases like scurvy, beriberi and goiter were wiped out by food fortification, our 'weapon of mass nutrition'.  However, processed foods low in many nutrients such as vitamins B6, B12, folic acid and others, cause 'Long-Latency Deficiency Diseases', such as heart disease, cancer, bone loss and Alzheimer's.  Think of these as nutrient deficiency diseases with long incubation periods and the science suddenly makes sense!  Start with cholesterol and the science will never makes sense (can your doctor explain the 6th figure from the bottom?).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why a add multi-vitamin pill to your diet" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
thanxxxxx Tongue ...i eat a multi vitamin tablet everyday LOL ...hmmmmm but i wonder about the effects and causes in my body Tongue

-Khushiyana-

IF-Rockerz

-Khushiyana-

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
I make my sis eat gummy vitamins.. she hates swallowing big pills.. Dead LOL

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 17 April 2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i tke seven seas tablets but hvnt noticed antfing different in me??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top