IT's weird!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

qazi_luv

IF-Rockerz

qazi_luv

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I dun usually type or reply to any posts...but im a silent reader like for almost 2 months noww...dun cum everyday though...newaiiz..

My friend hass likee really nie skin and basically no marks at all...jsut maybe 1 or 2 pimples..but her dark circles maan..woah...like she doesnt have bags or anythingg...its just dark around that area...And she like sleeps forever honestly...so like cucumber iss used for bags right?

But like WHAT CAN BE USED TO GET RID OF THE DARK CIRCLES WITHOUT BAGS??

I sound soo dumb lolzzz...plss dun make fun of meLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IT's weird!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 4:28am | IP Logged
heyyy!!! heres a post made before on dark circles.. it has awesome advice!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=550891

hope it helps!!! n btw.. no u dnt sound stupid.. cz i hav no clue wt causes dark circles.. or hw to get rid of them Embarrassed LOL

kansha x

Edited by bollycrazy - 12 April 2007 at 4:35am

qazi_luv

IF-Rockerz

qazi_luv

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollycrazy

hope it helps!!! n btw.. no u dnt sound stupid.. cz i hav no clue wt causes dark circles.. or hw to get rid of them Embarrassed LOL

kansha x

awwwww....thanx kansha... appreciate the help maan!and yeaa same here..I also dunno how to get rid of themLOL

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qazi_luv

Originally posted by bollycrazy

kansha x

awwwww....thanx kansha... appreciate the help maan!and yeaa same here..I also dunno how to get rid of themLOL

no prob hun! always here to help out Big smile x

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Using concealer helps to cover up the dark circles but it is better to find a way to get rid of it but if those answers don't work then concealer should do temporarily.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top