India-Forums

update 7th dec

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 07 December 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

the episode starts with aditya standing shocked and noopur packing up her stuff. he says that he wants to see more of her , maybe everyday so that thier love can mature( take it slow buddy...this is first date). noopur says that she would always remember this magical night with him but she has to go and she is not sure if long distance relationship will work out between them. he replies he needs her address, e-mail id, phone number ..everything, he will call, write , even come to meet. she says that he wants all that just after one date...destiny has brought them together again and again, if they are destined for each other they will meet again.meanwhile she will savour his memories. he keeps asking if she really has to go.(he is turning into a cross between watering pot and devdas meanwhile). she leaves and aditya goes home.

scene shifts to chetaan's house. he is in shower, phone rings....he comes down the stairs picks up the phone...it is gisele(his latest conquest). she says , she has to go overseas for some shows and will be back soon. he asks him not to miss her too much(right!!!...it is a miracle that he can even remember her name in his long list of girlfriends).chetan coos and oohs and aahs like a saddened lover(this guy could give lessons to casannova on flirting). just when he turns he gets another phone call...ayesha wants to go out with him...he says sure...fixes up a date. then he gets another phonecall....he exclaims that must be from mallika...alas it is from mntl. some female asks if the phone is working..why did he report phone problems in mntl. he says he did no such thing then very seductively says that if she wanted to see him naked(by getting him out of shower midways), she should have come home instead of calling...you hear an outraged female on the other end sputtering.

we then have all the friends at aditya's house, bhabhs comes and asks how they are doing . chetan says he is tired(from doing you know whatEmbarrassed), bhabhi rolls her eyes. dipankar thanks bhabhi and says he feels free(in last episode bhabhi pretended to be his psycho girlfriend and helped him get rid of extremely rude and controlling prospective bride mandira), aditya is lost in thoughts and looking like devdas. bhabhi tries to gauge his mood. then he gets a call from noopur, he asks if she has changed her mind about going...she says no but she has put her email id on the last page of a book (erich segal's love story.....too sappy for my taste) in airport bookstall...if destiny desires the book will reach him. meanwhile his friends are ribbing him that he will be fine..he falls in love every third day. he says this is serious and rushes to buy that book at airport. later we see a girl buy the copy in question and later adiya going through all the left copies trying to find the address.

next day at breakfast we have very energetic kartik bhaiya, bhabhi and lovelorn aditya(i love the verbal comments between bhaiya and bhabhi). he comments that aditya is quiet today, bhabhi tells him he is in love...bhaiya says ...so what is new...he will find someone else in three days. bhabhi offers aditya noodles...he empties entire bowl on his plate absentmindedly...bhabhi tries to warn him but bhaiya hands him bowl of mint chutney( apparently aditya hates mint chutney), he empties the bowl on his plate....bhaiya starts laughing....aditya looks surprised(welcome to the world buddy). bhaiya then says that aditya and dadar station are similar(comparing trains and loves of life).aditya says he is serious this time.bhaiya says if she cares for him then she will return back...meanwhile he should get on with his life...she won't want a devdas like loser like him. so he better buck up.bhabhi too encourages him.

in dipankar's house didi is getting mad on extremely pleased  dipankar(i too am pleased....hated that mandira character). apparently mandira had to go to psychatrist after her date with dipankar(thanks to bhabhi). she is surprised what dipankar did to drive mandira toher present state. somehow she zeroes in on dipankar's teeth brushing habits as crux of all problems( yeh kahan aa gaye hum...didi ka bhashan sunte sunte).

chetan flirts with his boss(he comments she is not a good kisser) and give lessons to a simple collegue deepak(who gets all excited and bungles up further).aditya gives a long lecture on how he is going to spread sunshine all around until noopur gets back to his secretary sam( i love this girl...she is a good match for aditya...he just needs to open his eyes and see her as a woman). she suggests that he can start with mansi(the girl he ditched on the pub date...one who is always flirting with him), he is apprehensive but resigned

the episode ends.

Edited by pj04 - 07 December 2004 at 8:21pm

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
          Tnx pj.This is real fun.Who is playing bhabhi?? & who is Sam??
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
the girl who was simran's middle sister in astitva plays bhabhi.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

This serial is really interesting! I was just browsing and I started idly reading the character sketches and they had me hooked.

Thanks for the update Puja!

Btw, how did Aditya and Noopur meet? I only read the epi where he refused to meet her initially without knowing she was the girl of his dreams.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top