Fan Fictions

-Mere Pass Pass-/-The End p 22 Finaly (Page 26)

Post Reply New Post

Page 26 of 27

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Khazeer Dad was in his room thibnking of what Lakshya said to him, he was smoking and at the same time lost in his tought. He knew that what Lakshya said was true and he was being unfair to Angad, Kripa and Khazeer. Just then Khazeer came in his room wearing a blue jean and a white t-shirt. When he saw his dad lost in his tought he got worried so he went to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Khazeer Dad came back from his tought and looked at Khazeer then smiled.

K:kiya houa Dad?

KD:nothing son, was just thinking about something...

K:and what is thjis "something"?

KD:(look in his eyes)Shazmin

K(shocked and hurt)Shazmin?

KD: yeahi want her number, do you have it?

K:yeah but(interupted)

KD: give it to me and don't ask so much questions

Khazeer was confused he took out his mobile and gave the number to his dad and left. Khazeer Dad looked at the number and then took out his mobile. On the other hand, we see Lakshya and Angad at the rehersels, Angad wasn't really talking to Lakshya, he was avoiding him because he knew that Lakshya would talk to him about Kripa and it would hurt him. Piya came and hugged Angad.

P:how are you today?

A:i'm fine

P(smile):ok, anywes we better start practising, your next concert is in three daysLakshya are you ready?

L(smile):yep

P:cool

Piya went to sit on the chair which was right infront of the stage, Angad and Lakshya were practising on the song, Kiya Kool Hain Hum, they had to do lots of step together but Angad couldn't really concentrate so he kept on doing the wrongs steps.Piya offed the music and looked at him.

P:Angad, whats the matter, concentrate yaar

L: i think he has something with me, if you want i can leave

A(look at him surprised and hurt)i never said that

L:its seem like, why are you avoiding me?

A:i'm not

L:oh yes you are, what do yout hink that i'm a fool, i'm dumb i don't understand you i don't know you? mister Angad Khanna, i know you better than anyone got it, so stop lying to me and to yourself.

Lakshya was very angry, he left in anger leaving a hurt and upset Angad. Meanwhile, Shazmin was at Pritwi place, they were both very angry and shouting.

S:i'm sick of you, buisness always come first why not me?

P:because its is, buisness is more important than you

S:then why are you marrying me?

P:because i love you

S: but i dont

P:(more angry)you still love this stupid and ugly Khazeer right

Shazmin was very angry now she slapped him tightly, Pritwi was shocked.

S:yes i still love him, mein ussey pyar karti thi, karti houn aur hamesha karti rahoungi. Mere dil mein jo usske lye pyar hai woh koyi nahi kam kar sakta Khazeer houd bhi nahi.

After saying this, she left upstair full in anger leaving a shocked and angry Pritwi behind.

P: you'll pay for this Shazmin

Khazeer Dad was in a restaurant, sitting alone waiting for someone. Soon we see Shazmin pushing the door and coming in. When she saw Khazeer Dad she looked sad and went to him then sat on the chair right infront of him.

KD: hello Shazmin

S:hellowhy did you call me there?

KD: actully Shazmin, i wanted to talk to you about Khazeer

S:(surprised)Khazeer?

KD:yeah, as you know he is madly in love with you and when ever say something bad about you he get angry. And he is getting married to Kripa but he still loves you

S:so?

KD:i want you totell Khazeer that you don't love him and you pretended to love him just for his money

S(shocked)what?(angry) do you think i'm gonna do this?

KD: yes you'lli'll give you 2 millions rupees only for doing this

S(get up in anger) oh shut up mister i will never do this, because i don't care of your money neither Khazeer's. I love him and i'll always love him even if he can't be mine. And for tell you the truth mister, Khazeer is a nice guy and he really loves me, he always told me that his dad is the best and i always tought that i'll get the best father in law in the whole world but i was wrong. You are the worse father in this world because you want me to spoil your son happiness by telling him all this.

Saying this she left in anger, Khazeer Dad was shocked hearing all this and didn't know what to do. Kripa and KT were in KT room looking at some magazines.

KT:hey Kripa, look at this dress, isn't it beautiful?

K:yep it is

KT: how about we buy it and you wear it in my wedding?

K:(smile)sure why not

KT:oh my god i can't believe i'm getting married in two days

K:and in three days, its Angad concert(sad)

KT(look at her): Kripa, do'nt be sad please. You know Lakshya will do anything for your and Angad happiness

K:yeah i know

KT: then why are you sad?

K:because maybe its been two weeks that i didn't see Angad

KT: aww come with me

KT took her why her arm and they both left in KT car. Soon they reached Angads place and they went in. Angad was watching a movie when KT and Kripa came.

KT:hey angad

A(smile)hey sweety

He went to her and hugged her, when they both apart, Angad and Kripa looked at each other.

KT:umm Angad i just came to drop Kripa here i've to go meet Lakshya.....bye

KT left before Angad could say something. Angad looked at Kripa who was starring at him hoping that he would hug her but he didn't.

Preview: Angads concert

Lakshya and KT wedding

LaibaSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-Mere Pass Pass-/-The End p 22 Finaly (Page 26)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Promo:

Khazeer is getting married, when they finished they both went to take blessing, Khazeer took blessings from Khazeer Dad and we see the dulhan face its Shazmin, Khazeer Dad is shocked

LaibaSmile

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awesome Part and Promo Laiba

Finally Shaz married Khazeer she will kill u for this LOL

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Awesome Part and Promo Laiba

Finally Shaz married Khazeer she will kill u for this LOL

Thanks a lot sistaLOL she can kill me but before this Lakshya wil save meEmbarrassedLOL

AKForever

Goldie

AKForever

Posted: 20 May 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
hey Laiba great part and love the promo and can't to see what khazeers fathere will do. Smile Clap

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 3:20am | IP Logged
verry nice part Clap

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:27am | IP Logged
laiba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeh tume kya kiya,i dont wanna marry him and anu-pre4ever trust me he is so not cute hes a ugly chimpanzee i h8 him and laiba u na go and stay with khazeer actually i will send him to paris then u and anam and him can stay togethr hows that Tongue

Shazii

Goldie

Shazii

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 8:27am | IP Logged
apart from that awesome part Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top