i need ur help ppl...i am new

rani_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys...i am new to kkusum forums nd i  am a little confused bout this show...some ppl were like this show has ended wen KK dies nd abhy....or does it still go on....?  i am so confused....plz help

nd can some1 plz tell me a lil story of this show...thx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VeenaJ thumbnail
this show ended already. people still leave comments though.
HhAaNnAa thumbnail
hey welcome..yes this show has ended but now they show the repeats..and its true abhay died thn after that in the last epi kkusum died
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Welcome to Kkusum section dear.

Kkusum ended around a year back but the re runs of the show has started in UK/Canada & recently in India.

Its true that Abhay died in Kkusum & in teh last episode of the show Kkusum died to.

Also, the episodes in UK/Canada are few months ahead of the re runs going on in India.

The telecast timings are Mon-Thu at 3 pm in UK/Canada & Mon-Fri at 10.30 am IST in India.

Shruti
rani_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey thx guys for ur help nd the wellcome.... i love u all...i hve one more question...does kumud still love garv or kshitij or is she married to someone else...plz reply nd thx again...love ya alll 😃
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Kumd was in love with Kshitij but she married Garv as Kshitij made everyone hate himself as he thought he had cancer.Post marriage with Garv Kumud fell in love with Garv but both got seperated due to misunderstandings created by Kali.Kumud married Kshitij though she was in lovw with Garv.Later Abhay kils Kshitij accidently.In the end Kumud married someone else the character was played by Nazir.

Shruti