Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 4:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who really deserves the WC?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 4:32am | IP Logged
well i think bengal tigers sould deserve wc 7. They are extremely talented and ofcourse works hard as well. So i think they should. Smile

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Sri Lanka Tongue

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged
new zealand flawless so far

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
i think its a bit too early to say who really deserves the WC, as there is more than just one single team out there who is playing exceptionally well!......

even then, the teams that have been playing well so far deserve the WC trophy...... in my opinion the teams that have the strongest chances of winning this WC r either NZ, SL and Aus!!! their way of playing cricket is far too superior than the other teams, and it has been proven in this WC so far!!!

even though, austrailia is not my fav team, by the luks of it, and by the way they have been playing, honestly, they do deserve it once again, making it their third consecutive WC win!!!!

and then NZ, they have been completely dominating their oppositions so far, i dont even think they lost a match in this WC!!!!!... their cricket says it all, they r completely dominating every match they play, they learn from their mistakes and play their best in the next match, they so deserve to win lyk Aus or SL, they have been far too superb so far!!!! Clap Clap

and then SL!!! the team that i wish wins! Embarrassed wat can i say, this team turns matches ryt wen the other team is about to win!! seriously they play wid passion, they r the ones who have given asia at least sum pride in this WC! LOL no asian team, and seiously this is cuming from a true pakistani fan, has the cricket spirit widin them lyk the lankans have!! their fielding has been matched upto the lyks of Aus and SA so far!!! Clap ... they have slipped once or twice in sum matches, but overall, if they keep on playing lyk this Sl myt as well emerge as the winner!!

my main point is that these three teams r honestly the 3 top teams in this WC, and their way of playing says it all!... they r for sure going to the semis, so any of these teams can win, and which ever one doz, i for can surely say that they will truly deserve it!!!!!! Smile

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
either Bangladesh or Australia.

I really wished India but now it's either Bangladesh or Australia.

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
South Afirca Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top