Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

uvcraziestfan

IF-Sizzlerz

uvcraziestfan

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 3:36am | IP Logged

well today dey showed a sneek peak of yuvi new show four to be aired on sab

wow it looked so kewl

everyone was lookin kewl  ..yuvis characters name is nattu as u read in my topicLOLhe was acting like dis crazy person maroing jokes looking ultra kewt in dat abhishek hair bandEmbarrassed(ps i have one of it tooLOL)den dey showed him talking dat d serial is nt at all like remix though d fun nd ennergy is d same..looking dashing in a bandana round his head made my heart meltEmbarrassed.Embarrassedd show was looking very very cuteEmbarrassedwas just missing ashi in d frameEmbarrassedLOL

will try to find vids fr sbs sectionBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i love nattu --about yuvis new show four" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top