Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Hello dear CFC-ians!

How are you all doing? Hope you all are fine.

Well here presenting you with the Discussion Of The Week.

Guessing whats the topic?

Ok let me tell you about the topic.

Well this week we will be discussing about SRK's wax figure at MT! It was a grand event. People of different countries went there. Even some members of our lovely IF also went there. And finally the wax figure of SRK was inagurated. SRK's fans must be really happy about that.

So some questions about that.

Do you think SRK deserves to have his wax figure at MT?

Were they able to make SRK's wax figure replicate SRK? Or was the wax figure different from SRK?

Did the people of MT put the same effort this time as they put for other figures?

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

Last but not the least any other comments?

Ok we hope to get good response from the members.Tongue

With love,
Ghungroo with the help of CFC Dev. Team!

Edited by sweet_kp - 10 April 2007 at 11:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW- Shahrukh’s Wax Figure!" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
awesomee dotw Clap Clap

I think he did..becuz he worked really hardd...ashwariya rai and AB had theirz so i think srk deserved ittttt Clap

Were they able to make SRK's wax figure replicate SRK? Or was the wax figure different from SRK?

i will say differenttt...i lookedd at the pic..he looked really oldd...itz kkk..not that goooddd Cry Cry

Did the people of MT put the same effort this time as they put for other figures?

i dont knoww..i think they tried their best too make the wax figure just like srkk..i knoww itz really harddd Big smile Tongue

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

i dont knoww..i cant say anythingg..but srk cant do that..if he did..i dont knowww Confused

i m happpyy for srk..he is my favorite actor...i love his actinggg Big smile Tongue ..and he is very good looking actor in bollywood Embarrassed Embarrassed

Pyaari_Shailee

IF-Rockerz

Pyaari_Shailee

Posted: 10 April 2007 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_charm

Yes, he fully deserves it. He has been in the industry since a long time. He has one of the largest fan following in the world.  My American friends have also heard of him.

It looked alot like him. It captured every aspect of King Khan. The extra grey heair on his head represented his hard work and effort into his movies.

I personally think they did. I have seen the other figures and all of them have gotten the same treatment.

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

I am not sure. Only SRK can answer that.

Not really... I am just happy that SRK finally got what he deserved: a wax figure at MT representing his talent and power.

Wonderful questions, GungrooClapClapClap

Fashion_2005

IF-Sizzlerz

Fashion_2005

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Yes, srk fully deserved itClapHe is very popular all over the world and i was wondering why srk's wax isn't there and I was waiting for srk's wax figure and Masha'Allah it finally is thereEmbarrassed

Well first when i saw the wax i was kind of disappointed because it wasn't in DDLJ look as before it was informed srk's wax figure will be in DDLJ look.Confused But srk informed that DDLJ look will be changed later, im waiting for that dayEmbarrassedBut overall i love the wax figure, whenever i got the chance i will definately go to london just to see srk's wax figure

Definately. I am glad srk's wax figure isn't bad. I am happy MT worked very hardClap

Yeah, i heard from everyoneAngrythere was a article on that too. I don't know why mt people do that. Even 10,000 people suppose to come at MT but they told people wrong information and only around 200 people cameOuch

Srk rocks at MTBig smile

Ghungroo i love you flowers images, how u do make that??? btw great post and great presentation of asking questionsClap

prajakta567

Goldie

prajakta567

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Ofcourseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! TOtallyy he desreved to be at MT infact tis shud ve done been earlier..neva mind..SRK deserves it to d fullest.....

Hmmmm..wud not say its d bestttt..but thn nevertheless..yeap its good.....

They did their job well..not sure abt the other figures n the efforts they put on them..

Cant say anything..as i don knw abt it

well..wud jusst say.....Shahrukh n his wax statue rock totally EmbarrassedTongue

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 11 April 2007 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Do you think SRK deserves to have his wax figure at MT?  No..i don't think SRK deserved to have his wax figure at MT..wot has he done that is so special?? He is just an actor - Big Deal!!

Were they able to make SRK's wax figure replicate SRK? Or was the wax figure different from SRK? No...i don't think his was figure replicated SRK at all...it was very different from SRK

Did the people of MT put the same effort this time as they put for other figures? Yes..i think the ppl at MT put the same effort into SRK's figure as they do with other figures

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true? I don't knowConfused

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged

ClapDo you think SRK deserves to have his wax figure at MT?

absultly he deserve to have his wax figure at MT. he is the best . he is popular all around the world so he sould have it . and i am very happy with thier work for making srk wax figure soo beautiful. Embarrassed god bless u shahrukh and we love you. u rockClap

ofcourse they made it axactly as the real srk. its is very nice, and i really like my shahrukh wax figure. Tonguei am very happy that the people who have work for srk wax figure has done a great job . Clap ClapClapClap

yeaa they did. they made it very very nice. i realy like srk wax figure. its wayyyyyyyyyyyyy beautiful more than ab and aish wax figure. Embarrassed 

Definately. I am glad srk's wax figure isn't bad. I am happy MT worked very hard

ofcourse i am very happy that our shahrukh's wax figure is not but. it is veryy beautiful just like our real srk Wink

The air around CFC says that MT people were very rude and they lied that SRK has left instead of the fact that SRK was present at MT. Is that true?

umm actully i dont knoe anything about thatLOL

Srk rocks and he is the best

isha1022

Goldie

isha1022

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 11:27am | IP Logged
SRK is fantastic

Post Reply New Post

Go to top