Harry Potter

Will Harry's friends be with him in book7

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mitale

Groupbie

mitale

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Will Ron and Hermoine work with Harry to find out about Horcruxes? What do u all think?

I think ron and hermoine will be with him because they are only ones dumbledore told him are trustworthy and they have always helped harry go through with every trouble but harry may also leave them because he doesnt want them to be harmed by CRUEL VOLDEMORT....

Any Thoughts on this..............

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Harry's friends be with him in book7" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meha

meha

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged

Yeah i agree with you!

I dont think harry will be alone....

Ron will be with him coz he'll need a lot of support and a true friend ..

Hermione coz she is so intelligent she might help him through the whole process and also she is a good friend of him.

And maybe someone from ginny,luna or nevile could be there!

mitale

Groupbie

mitale

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Yea I think I agree with u, meha. But I am still thinking would he endanger his best friend's lives in order to help him with horcruxes? he already has lost so many of his loved ones...... Would he really take thier help..

What do u all think??????

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

well he can.. only hope that J.K Rowling does not kill anyone LOL

PixieDust91

Goldie

PixieDust91

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I don't think Ginny or anyone else will come along because Dumbledore said that Ron and Hermione are trustworthy. I don't think Harry would break Dumbledore's trust by taking Ginny along.

Anya-Hitomi

Anya-Hitomi

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Ron and Hermione will be there because they are like... meant to be together. One of them might die... knowing JKR, I won't bet against that one. As for Ginny, I think that episode is over, too. Can't say I am disappointed though... Blaise and Ginny sounds more interesting to me.

tuni

tuni

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
i think ron and hermione are going to be with Harry all the way. But i don't think he will let them come bcos he doesn't want their lives to b in danger.  Ron and hermione are true friends nd will b their to support him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top