Page 1
Page   of 2

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

Originally posted by simplyvivacious

( Crucio Kashish.........LOL and yes Voldemort and the death eaters)

wow, an unforgivable curse, simplyvivacious?? you must REALLY love Sujal to risk going to Azkaban for him...LOLWink

Very funny AnjuLOL

-Rifhat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What’s your Cheering Charm? (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Morgoth

IF-Veteran Member

Morgoth

--

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
At one point, I too felt like using the Unforgivable curses on certain characters in JJKN...but no thanks...I dont want to use up my emergency chocolate stock to warm myself after facing a bunch of shriveled Dementors!LOL

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

LOL Mystica!

I myself was going to suggest Crucio T & D----they're having such difficulty staying on the BLF track, so maybe this would have pushed them to stick to it LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top